Chapter 3: The Awakening of the Maestro! - (Raimon VS Kuro no Kishidan - Part 2)

By this chapter, I plan to draw two artworks)

You can only see them on my Boosty)

Link, to by me Boosty: https://boosty.to/serena666

Also additional information about the new characters. Which will make themselves felt already in the fourth chapter)

By the way, in the manga, Shindou and Tenma got their avatars in a completely different way)

***

The players gathered on the field again.

"—Raimon, I made a substitution, from Kurama to Minamisawa."

Substitution

OUT                                                                                                                   

 IN

Kurama                                                                                                                             

  Minamisawa

"—What are they going to show us in the first half of the second half! Before that, they were well beaten by the Fifth Sector."

The whistle rang, which meant the start of the game.

Kick – Off time

«Full Soccers»

Shindou made a pass to Minamisawa, but Tsurugi had already taken the ball for himself.

— You are losers who are not able to score at least one goal! —Tsurugi spoke in a menacing tone. — I'll smash you to hell!

«Soccers»

—This kid? —Perhaps he is the source of the awakening of the avatar, their captain? — If that's the case... then...We can't let him out of our sight. —The coach looked at Tsurugi and ordered him with a look what to do next.

Tsurugi only nodded in agreement, looking towards the coach.

Then the coach warned the boy and told him the following: — If it doesn't work out, it's better to back off...

The boy with dark blue hair only nodded in agreement.

***

—Tenma...— Aoi said in an agitated tone.

The coach looked at the girl. — Don't worry, everything will be fine. Kudo said, calming the girl down.

— I hope so. —Sorano said.

— Not with me, but... — said the stranger. - He is not a fool to show himself now... despite this, the seal is still valid. — The stranger spoke, putting his hand on the girl.