118

~Chapter 118~

"I would like to ask, if His Highness Yuan Qi the Divine God of Heavenly Palace, or the Master of Qing Chi Palace?"

In the Imperial Palace, Chang Yun asked in a loud voice.

Yuan Qi cast a faint glance, "What if I am the Divine God of the Heavenly Palace, and what if I am the Master of the Qing Chi Palace?"

Chang Yun glanced at the generals with long halberds standing outside the palace, and said seriously: "If you are the Divine God of this heavenly palace, I believe that Hua Shu has no right to cross His Highness and attack me. If you are the Master of Qing Chi Palace... "

Her eyes fell back to Yuan Qi, she laughed and gave a slight salute, "Qing Chi Palace is beyond the Three Realms. His Highness's divine light shines not only on the immortals, but also on our Demon Clan. On the birthday of His Highness, the demon clan sent envoys to congratulate you. It is a good story in the Three Realms. What does Your Highness think?"

Chang Yun asked carefully. If Yuan Qi really promised that he was only the Master of Qing Chi Palace, not the Divine God of Heavenly Palace, Yuan Qi could no longer side with the immortal clan when the two clans of immortals and demons were fighting. Now the demon clan has Demon Emperor who is ten-tailed celestial fox, and has no intention of ascending to the God Realm. After Feng Ran ascends to the God Realm, won't the Immortal Realm be left to anyone to manipulate?

Chang Yun, the elder of the fox clan, really brings out the cunning and sophistry of the fox demon to its fullest. The old immortals sitting in the hall immediately blew their beards and glared, and almost wanted to destroy Chang Yun into scum regardless of their status.

"There has been a truce between our two clans for a thousand years. The visitor is a visitor, whether it is His Highness's Qing Chi Palace or the Nine Heavenly Palace. Since you are here to celebrate his birthday, Elder Chang Yun will take a seat."

In the silence, Yu Feng spoke loudly and waved his hand for the general to retreat.

After A Yin was forced to die in the Rakshasa Land, Yuan Qi never stepped foot into the Heavenly Palace. Now, although Feng Yin is back, Yuan Qi still has no idea what Yu Feng is thinking. Moreover, if there were devils who really instigated it back then, the battle between the immortals and demons a thousand years ago was really confusing and stupid. Yu Feng had always put the safety of the immortals and the Heavenly Palace first, and he would never make the same mistake again this time until everything was clear.

Seeing Yu Feng open his mouth to calm things down, Hua Shu sat down angrily, the anger in her eyes difficult to dissipate.

"There's no need for that." Seeing that Yu Feng blocked the question, Chang Yun no longer asked Yuan Qi for an explanation. She waved her hand, and the demon lords on the side came forward with a purple box.

"God, this is the birthday gift His Majesty has prepared for you, the Purple Energy Condensation Dew.."

As soon as Chang Yun finished speaking, a look of astonishment appeared on the face of the immortal in the palace. 

Purple Energy Condensation Dew? Did the Demon Emperor hit his head with a stick? Or is he deliberately causing trouble at the birthday banquet of God Yuan Qi? Purple Energy Condensation Dew is a well-known tonic in the three realms for reducing fire and calming the nerves. It is usually used as a tonic for the old and angry old immortals and demons. Why should it be given to Yuan Qi in his prime?

Yuan Qi narrowed his eyes and looked at the Purple Energy Condensation Dew in the hands of the ten demon lords, with a hint of unpredictability in his eyes.