Rika's Substory

I heard a faint noise coming from Josh's phone, saying things that I have heard but not come close to what I was expecting.
"Recorded audio will be transcripted via Pokénotes. Please press record to start." Sooner or later, I pressed the red button, as there was no other buttons signifying the primary.  I guess this is what they would call a Autobiography...

My name is Rika. I was originally given the name "Lola" while I was just hatched in life as a Riolu. The surroundings I hatched in was... open. It seems I was next to a strange figure, that said figure(s) later on in life was said to be a "human," a primal being with no special abilities like Pokémon do, at least that's what I have heard from multiple Pokémon before. He seemed rather upset about something. Almost... angry. At that moment, I didn't feel really happy. I didn't have feel any hope or happiness in his aura, if I could even had sensed it as a Riolu. But I smiled anyways. I had a feeling I could cheer him up. But at what cost? A lot, apparently. I tried to cheer him up several times, but to no avail as he kept pushing me back, hitting me almost several times. I wanted to cry because of it, but I didn't. As if I already didn't have remorse as I was just had been born into this world.

The next years of my life, about 7-12, were miserable for me. My owner had beat me up so many times to barely keep up, revealing multiple stitches and scratches on my fur, from old ones that finished healing come back, to even messed up ones that were not even there on my body in the first place. It was almost every day, and I never understood why. I just wanted to be loved by him. I had a feeling he loved me. Deeply. And god, Lola... how foolish of a Lucario you were. He beat you so much, he almost stabbed you multiple times, especially when he came back home.
After the next 3 extra years of torture, I had discovered he was going to cage me. As in, almost like jail time. I had the time to get out of there as soon as possible before he could. I rammed through his door hurriedly and ran off in the woods. I hid though between the trees and bushes as far as I could. Fortunately, I never saw his Aura. Most likely, I never will. After all of that running, I felt my legs cramping up, fatigued. I was coughing as well, whether it'd been either my saliva or blood. a mix of both. I was tired, and I had sucuumed in the darkness. Have I died? I wondered. Will I stop suffering?

Those answers were quickly dissolved as I heard some one... They sounded shocked. Were they talking about me? I slowly woke up, thinking about my current surroundings. I felt like I had a headache, but as soon as it was gone, I saw the scar on my body were completely gone. That, or some were still there, albeit a lot better looking than before. After I stopped focusing on myself, there was a Chansley in a dress, along with the 2 humans, one in a beautiful, clean dress and one with what I guessed was what most would call their normal attire... I guess that's the start where I got interested in human clothing.

The one in the Dress came up to me with a smile. "Good Morning, Lucario. I'm glad you are doing well. You look a whole lot better before you were brought in the Pokémon Center. You are completely healed, although, the deeper scratches you have are still healing, so don't try and push yourself so hard, ok?"

I nodded slowly and laid back on the bed. When I got on, I realized nothing can beat the comfiness of a bed, not even the long grass on a warm summer day. Ahh... if only.

Unfortunately, that would have to be the last I would be on the comfy mystery objects as I would soon be departing. The trainer seemed to care about my well being, more than my other master did.
"What hurt you, Luki?" He said. I was confused on what he said in front of my face. I was mumbling the name for a moment in that moment.

"L-Luki.. W-What does that mean?" I said, tilting my head for a moment.
"Let's just say that's your new name. If you wanna stay with me." I was shocked. He had so much open arms, yet he was so kind to me. I shook my head, almost in fear. He felt a bit upset, but shook it off.
"I don't blame you for saying no. Everything did kind of happen fast for you, right?" I nodded my head. "Well, you can go if you want. I'm forcing you to do either, alright?" I was reluctant to leave. I liked being here. It was so much different and interesting than back home. But the way the other humans looked at me reminded me of hope in a way. They seemed worried. I didn't want that. I couldn't leave them. What could I possibly do? There was not much for to do besides get well...
"Hmmm... I guess i'll go." I turned around to the forest. It looked menacing, yet bright in a way.
The air smelled so refreshing... It's good.
"Are you sure? You're still battered... maybe you could still heal up those extra scars." I shook my head.
"I think this scar is a way of telling me I need to find someone I can depend on. Until then, it's staying on my arm." I walked into the forest with no hestation, nor without looking back in the end.

Ever since then, I managed to get myself in a situation where I didn't want to end up once more, while all at once meeting yet another human who I've managed to stay with for the time being... Josh, I think?
He seems... nice? I can't say for sure that he doesn't like me since his concerns seem focused on fighting this pokemon thing named Kouru... but that is to be expected. I think he noticed my other form when it turned night earlier. Even I can't say I knew what it was.