☠Prologue☠

From the moment I stepped onto the sprawling campus of New Seoul University, a sense of unease settled over me like a heavy shroud. The weight of unfamiliar faces and towering buildings pressed down upon my shoulders, a constant reminder of my status as an outsider in this world of privilege and prestige.

But it wasn't just the towering walls of academia that cast their shadow over me. No, there was something else, something darker and more insidious lurking in the periphery of my consciousness. From the very beginning, I felt it—the sensation of being watched, of unseen eyes following my every move.

At first, I brushed it off as nothing more than nerves, the natural apprehension of a newcomer finding his place in a sea of strangers. Yet, as the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, the feeling persisted, an ever-present companion in the lonely corridors and crowded lecture halls.

Strange as it may seem, however, there was a curious comfort to be found in the darkness. In the quiet solitude of a deserted alley or the dimly-lit corners of the campus library, I found sanctuary, a fleeting respite from the prying eyes that seemed to haunt me at every turn.

Despite my instincts screaming at me to flee, I remained rooted in place, bound by a strange sense of safety that defied logic and reason. Call it foolishness or naiveté, but in those moments of solitude, I felt invincible, as if nothing in this world could touch me.

Little did I know, however, that the darkness I had come to embrace would soon betray me, leading me down a path fraught with peril and uncertainty. And as the shadows closed in around me, I could only wonder what twisted fate awaited in the depths of the night.

 And as the shadows closed in around me, I could only wonder what twisted fate awaited in the depths of the night

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Hey guy it's my new story. I hope you all liked the story. Please tell me in the comments should i continue or not and also about your opinion for this story and support my stories by votes and comments so that i can continue and write more stories.
Thankyou ♡♥︎♡

Please don't forget to vote ✌︎☻

Also daily update so stay tuned✓

I love you ❤︎