1: Plushie

This is just blatantly annoying to the God.

It has been a day. A day since Amazing Mighty got a cute little plush version of him for Felys. The goal in mind when it comes to getting it was so that Felys wouldn't feel too lonely when Mighty's out doing errands. But now that goal has completely backfired on him!

Because now Felys would just shamelessly cuddle with the plush when even Amazing Mighty himself is around!

It annoys him. It really does annoy him to no end! So that's why, he has had enough of this shit. The moment Amazing Mighty walked into his room and saw Felys hugging that plush yet again, he was engulfed in a sense of jealousy and rage.

"...Ahem." He fake coughed, and that was enough to get the other man's attention. "Oh! Mighty, hey." Felys greeted, and with a stupid smile to accompany it too. The God slowly walked to the bed where Felys is sitting, before he sat down on the edge of it, his eyes fixated on his dearest.

His dearest who is clearly annoying him right now.

"Haha, um, Felys?" He called. Felys perked up at the mention of his name, before tilting his head. "Yes?" He replied, and that was enough to convince Mighty that he would listen. "...You can stop hugging that plushie now." He said, and to that, Felys' eyes widened slightly.

"O-oh! Uh..." He trailed off, before squeezing the plush tightly. Amazing Mighty raised an eyebrow at that. "Hmm....what? You don't want to let him go?" He asked, but he got no answer from his lover. "But Felys, dear...the real deal is here now. You can go on ahead and hug me instead!" He then added, his voice filled with the usual pride that could be heard from him.

Felys chuckled. "What's wrong? You're jealous of a literal plush toy?" He asked. That question...it successfully broke Amazing Mighty's pride. He was a bit surprised that Felys would catch onto that so quickly, but then again, Felys isn't an idiot either...

"W-what? No! I'm not jealous of something that isn't even alive! No way...!" The God denied, though in reality he knows that this is true. He's jealous of a plushie of himself! That's too bizarre! If every single citizen of Rhymix—even worse, maybe Pandora or Destonio—knows about this, he's doomed!

(He can't afford a God as young as Destonio to be mocking an old God like him...!)

"Denying it? C'mon now, Mighty. I know, I can see that look in your eyes. It says a lot." Felys said, smirking at the God. Amazing Mighty scoffed. "I'm telling the truth! I am NOT jealous! You can cuddle with that thing all you want and- and I wouldn't care!" He retorted, before crossing his arms and looking away from the other man.

"Hahaha! Mighty! Just c'mere!" Felys laughed, before setting aside the plushie and offering a hug to the God. Amazing Mighty gave him a quick glance, before quickly making his way into Felys' arms. "Haha, is this what you really wanted? Are you actually jealous? You could've just asked. I was just messing with you, anyways." Felys asked.

Amazing Mighty looked up to the man, before giving him an annoyed look. "...Alright, alright. Sorry. But now that the real Mighty is here, I can hug him as long as I want~" Felys said, before giving the God a tight squeeze.

"Ack- not too tight, dear."
"Oh, right, sorry."
———
i hate them (no i don't)

ok bye for now :)