2: Digital Diary Entry

Pamolia knew what she is.

A failure.
A coward.
A loner.
A weirdo.
The odd one out.

People shame her for what she likes. People call her a failure because she doesn't do well in class. Her parents love her, but at the same time, they say that she fails a lot and can't meet their expectations.

Do they really love her?

Pamolia knew what she is.

A stupid, ugly idiot.
An attention seeker.
A piece of shit.
Someone who is undeserving of love.
Someone who should just die.

Die?
Die...
Die...?

She should die.

She doesn't have a purpose in this world.

She's just a waste of space.

She'd kill herself any day and no one would give two shits about her.

Because they just DON'T FUCKING CARE.

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ME.

THEY DON'T. THEY DON'T THEY DON'T THEY DON'T THEY DON'T THEY DON'T THEY DON'T THEY DON'T.

THEY CLAIM TO CARE ABOUT ME BUT IN REALITY THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK AT ALL.

AND I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT.

I'M SICK OF ALWAYS BEING LONELY AT SCHOOL.

I'M SICK OF ALWAYS PANICKING WHENEVER I CAN'T DO WELL AT SCHOOL.

I'M SICK OF ALWAYS DISAPPOINTING THE PEOPLE AROUND ME.

I'M SICK OF BEING A FUCKING BURDEN.

PUPA. IF YOU'RE FUCKING READING THIS.

YOU'RE NOT DOING SHIT TO HELP ME.
Why....why are you so useless?!

WHY AM I SO USELESS?!

I SHOULD JUST DIE.

YOU WOULDN'T CARE EITHER, RIGHT?

RIGHT?????????

HELP.

help help help hepp heclrkfeocneivnrovmefongoenfodnekf eifejcwcmsc jsc ekv wkcengienvjg
———
...

And that's about it from the recent entry in Pamolia's digital diary.

Pupa had stumbled upon Pamolia's phone when she was out to school. He knew the context behind why she left it home. Something something, her parents grounded her...something something, she's not allowed to hold her phone unless it's really important. Something like that.

Pupa doesn't know.

He decided to be a sneaky little bitch and read its contents, though. But that somewhat backfired on him, because the moment he finished reading that entry and turned off Pamolia's phone before putting it on her parents' bedside table, he was only engulfed in the feeling of...

...

...He was horrified.

Absolutely horrified.

Now he feels useless too.

He sighed, before sneaking his way out of Pamolia's parents' room (since they're not home right now, anyways). Even if so, he still feels an overwhelming guilt eat up his insides, slowly making its way to eat up whatever is outside too.

He's scared.

He really does hope Pamolia doesn't do anything stupid.