Kinda dating..? ( chapter 7 )

Well once she finishes her bowl of cereal she comes to sit with me on my bed. She sits really close to me I kinda blush and scroll through MEtube to find something at least decent to put on. Though we don't get to close cause we're not official just kinda dating..? I don't know I guess. 

"Can you see if there's any new AIDFB episodes? I love reality contest shows, honestly that's why I signed us up!" Salty salt said to me then kinda laughed. I scrolled down to see a new episode we finish it then get bored as there won't be another episode for a while. Though that blew a lot of time. I leave salt to do uh whatever she normally died when I'm gone. And head down to the basement. 

"Likewise..." I assumed this but the basement is completely trashed with drinks all over the ground from water to whiskey and everything in between. Not to metion the glowy dance floor is an absolute disaster. Don't even get me started on the walls though I'm not sure what happened after I left, but there's a DAMN BLOOD STAIN. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL WENT DOWN HERE AFTER WE LEFT. but all in all the rooms a mess and not even Dan bothered to clean it. I was about to get to work scrubbing to be the bigger object, but why would I do that I ask. I've got soap!

"OH SOAPPP~" 

"I could already hear her springing down the steps.. but as her foot touched the floor, she screamed, at first in terror but then she almost squeals of excitement.

"I don't know what the sink happens her, but at least I have something to do today!"

I try to help her by getting supplies I'm about done for now. I go back upstairs to see salt um... talking to OJ? He seems to kinda be ignoring her but at the same time her looks quite concentrated. Though once he spots me he practically presses 'pause' on her to come over to inform me about something. 

"Oh hello OJ? I came back up to grab salty salt, watcha need?"

"I'm telling everyone, but my team is constructing a hiking trail on the hill and through that forest a few miles away. See?"

He points me to the window and it looks super cute! Though after he also asked me what happened..... last night.... 

"I- I just, just really wanted to win an-and slipped in you puddle accidentally... "kissing her"... it's your fault!..."

"Chill out. it was you trying to best paper in a dance off. He tried to look keep hip, but then I spilled as you got cocky and slipped on my juice not paying atteion pepper."

after he says that i was about to respond but dont and kind off just sit there in silence until salty-salt calls over OJ

"Uh OJ can i like at least finish the story?"

"Oh yeah sure salt I guess..."

He sits back down as I go back upstairs. I just sit there really until i get a loud knock on the door. i dont answer cuase i just thought it was salt, but the knocking continues and eventually i get so annoyed i just open it. 

"Hi Pepper!"

"Uh soap?"

"I finished the basem-"

"ALREADY?"

"Yes...?"

"Uh okay i guess."

I trot down the stairs still amazed that soap could've finished cleaning that freaking fast. 

"Wow.. you're really fast soap!"

"Thanks! here are the supplies you gave me!"

She hands me the bucket, soap, sponge and other cleaning items I gave her earlier. with the basement sparkling. I go back upstairs but before I know it's almost time to go to bed. I call salty-salt up to go to bed. but every night she seems to sleep closer and closer next to me. even though I didn't ask her too I almost... like it.. But besides that we hit the hay and go to sleep.

--------------------------------------------

As I wake up i know exactly what I'll be doing today. i need to get up early to go to the hiking trail before everybody else. i shake salt and she wakes up. i tell her to get ready for a long day. as I walk into the bathroom and put my makeup on then pack my bag for the trail. I usher slat to get up once again as I go downstairs to make uh waffles or something like that. I grab them from the freezer and pop them in as salty salt droops down the stairs looking tired. I know I got her up early but it's only 7:00 she got up at 5:00 the other day. 

"C'mon salty salt! were going hiking!"

"HIKING?! WHY?!!?"

"I dunno I've never been hiking. It's gonna be fun salty-salt!"

"Ugh.. if you say so peppery.."

"Just pack your bag were heading off now!"

"Fine. i'll be right there."

As she packs her back i eat my waffles preparing hers as well. long story short, skipping all the boring stuff, we head out the door and onto the path.

-------------------------------------------

I sigh I didn't really want to go on this trip but if it makes her happy I guess.... Maybe it'll be fun?  We step onto the uneven pathway- never mind this won't. We climb over stray rocks and I get loads of wood chips stuck in my boots but we make it to the first trail marker. 

"look salty-salt were a quarter of the way there. this wont be that bad! now lemme put our piece of tape on it."

She sticks a bit of blue tape to the pole and tugs my hand to keep going. Once we made it to the next one, I think we were almost home free and halfway, but turns out it was just an electrical pole painted. I put a frown on my face and we walked to the REAL next marker but eventually we made it to the very top and there is a hill with the most beautiful spot to watch the sunset. We sit down on the tip of the hill and watch the sun go down and let the breeze wash away all me worries and right as the sun hits the water, then Pepper holds me tight and we just sit on the hill, together. it's really cliche but to be honest, I enjoyed every moment of it. 

---------------------------------------------------------

"See you in the next episode of III- Wait that's copy righted... Uh- See you in the next episode of II imagination!"