vi

✶˚₊‧✩*「chapter 6」*✩‧₊˚✶

LAST NIGHT WAS weird. I had another dream. Well, it was more like flashes of dreams. Like memories. Most of them were about Thomas. Only a few had this other girl in it.

I was weirded out by it. I mean, why am I having these dreams? Are they even dreams? What if they were my life before I got to the Glade?

Those questions will probably be left unanswered.

I don't want them to be though. That is why I'm on my way to find Thomas. If anyone might know, it's going to be the boy in my dreams.

✩ ✩ ✩

It had started to rain. That was surprising as it has never ever rained before.

I hadn't been able to find Thomas all day until now. The only problem is that he was surrounded.

I walked over to them.

I had been outside in the open when it had started raining. My hair was stuck to my neck and face. Rain soaked my clothes. It was bad.

I walked over to the shelter everyone was under.

"Jay your soaked." Newt said as I walked closer.

"Who would have guessed?" I reply sarcastically. My arms hugged my waist as I suddenly felt cold.

"You ok?" Thomas asked me. I gave him a smile and nod.

After a while, the rain came to a stop and everyone went back to what they were originally doing.

I went over to the gardens, deciding to dig up some more vegetables for Frypan to use for dinner.

I heard a tig snap next to me and I looked up to see Thomas standing there.

"Oh hi Thomas." I say, standing up from my position on the ground.

"Hi." He says, "I just came over to see if you wanted help."

I gave him a smile, "Sure. Can you take these over to the kitchen for Fry. Thanks." I hand him a basket filled with different vegetables.

He takes it from me and turns around.

"Uh Thomas." I say. He turns back around, a confused look on his face. "The kitchens are that way." I point in the opposite direction of where he was about to walk.

Thomas looked down in embarrassment, "Yeah, I knew that." I laughed as he walked away.

✩ ✩ ✩

Silence took over the Glade. Every person was standing at the maze entrance, waiting in anticipation for Minho and Alby to get back.

A cranking noise sounded signalling that the doors where about to start closing.

"Come on guys, can't we send someone after them." Thomas, who was standing next to me, said.

"It's against the rules." Gally said. "They either make it back or they don't."

I stared intensely into the maze, hoping that Minho and Alby would appear round the corner and back to safety.

"We can't risk losing anyone else." Newt said to Thomas.

The walls made a louder sound. A strong breeze came out of the entrance. One of my hands covered my face, protecting my eyes from any flying objects. The other grabbed my hair, keeping it from flying into someone face.

A second later, the doors started closing.

"Oh no." I heard Chuck whisper.

"Shit." I said, looking up at the doors closing.

"There." Thomas suddenly said. He pointed down the corridor and I strained my eyes to see.

Minho and Alby appeared round the corner. Only they weren't running like they should have been.

"Wait something's wrong." Newt said.

I stare down at the two. It looked like Minho was dragging Alby.

"Come on Minho, you can do it." Chuck suddenly yelled out. This caused a chorus of yells.

The doors started closing faster and I behan to panic more.

"They're not gunna make it." I say.

I watch as Minho drops Alby on the ground. He grabs him by the legs and starts pulling him forward.

"Come on Minho, you gotta leave him." Gally yelled.

The doors came closer together.

"This can't be happening." I whisper.

I jump when I feel a hand grab mine giving it a squeeze. I look down at them seeing that it was Thomas.

However, he quickly let it go and ran forward.

"Thomas no." I yell out, running forward. However before I could reach him, Newt grabbed my arm pulling me back.

The doors gave a loud bang as the shut. The Glade fell silent.

Thomas, Minho and Alby were trapped in the maze.

Heyyy
dun dun dunnnn
got a 10hr photography exam tomz wooooo
love you

-jess

word count: 749
edited: no