ten

(    IRL!    )

"JOHN? DUDE, are you even listening?" a voice broke through this small daze he had found himself in. and as if he was a small school boy looking at things he wasn't supposed to, he turned his phone off and threw it onto his desk.

although, that didn't work out so well as then it fell off his desk and making a huge commotion. resulting in a loud 'FUCK' leaving his mouth and he stammered for a response, "well i mean, obviously duh... what do you take me for, puffer? we all just bought... something and then we're meeting up somewhere."

"his ass was not listening," smitty chuckled a little, knowing exactly what was up, "he was too busy looking at his new girlfriend."

"she's not my girlfriend, man! and that wasn't it, seriously. you guys are just boring, gosh! get off my dick." john felt the tips of his ears burn as he stared at the black screen of his phone on his desk, he didn't dare pick it back up. obviously, what he had said was a lie. he was absolutely looking at valerie's new post.

john didn't even know that she had an instagram until one of her fans mentioned it under yesterday's tweet. even if he did know, he didn't need to look at it. he simply just didn't care. but of course, curiosity got the best of him.

it was a shock, of course, to see that the haircut was kind of short, alluding that she had longer hair before that. he didn't expect her to have dark and wavy hair. or two freckles by her left eye— not like he was staring at those pictures for a couple of minutes.

BECAUSE HE WASN'T!

why would he when she's just this new person in his life and they've just been getting along really well?

"sure..." puffer used an accusatory tone, "says the guy who has not been giving any input for the past ten minutes even though we're talking about plans for boston."

"we always bullshit our plans for pax, puffer. what's so different about this time. we don't even have everyone in the call for it!"

"he means hotel rooms, dumbass. every place in the vicinity will be booked up to their tits so we need to get them soon." grizzy piped up.

"uhh... right. listen, i'll figure it out later. i need to edit for the video that's coming out tomorrow."

a sigh came from everyone in the call, especially as smitty said, "alright john, just don't take too long to find a place."

and as everyone said their goodbyes to john, he swiftly left the call. he sighed and put his face in his hands, pressing his palms into his eyes. why is it that lately he's been so distracted? and it can't be because of valerie.