Chapter 7

Plawan got into the car driven by JJ

"What's the reason for a chef to issue a rule prohibiting dessert in his restaurant?That's crazy. Once you've had your fill of basil you also need to counteract it with dessert. "

He will sign a contract with the Methas group agency to guarantee that if he is successful,he will get 1 million baht and will not be cheated. In his opinion something as brain dead as this didn't  need to have to bring his dumbed best friend along.Because he doesn't have a brain.

"If you want to know,ask him. Don't come ask me! "

JJ kept nagging,even if he didn't help me figure it out, he would still argue. Even so,I still have to thank him for helping me think about this script so  that thet interview went really well. As soon as I learn how to make delicious basil, I'll feed him until he gets bored.

"Can't I rely on you for anything? "

"Oh so you can't rely on me to take you there,huh?"

"Hooiii,no....I can rely on you, JJ,my good friend. It's an honor for me to have you as my source of protection. Until I want to carry a tray of offerings to pray and ask for lottery numbers."

"Shiaaa!!!"

Plawan laughed loudly while JJ just shook his hands in annoyance. Not long after,the car entered a towering tall building. Just looking at it makes my neck feel sore.

After parking,Plawan dragged JJ to the lobby as P'Eed said to meet the receptionist . At first,the receptionist seemed a little confused but when I told her my first and last name, everything went smoothly as if someone had informed her of everything and she smiled kindly.

"Are you sure?"

JJ asked again as they sat together in the living room waiting to sign the contract.The young male model turned to look at his best friend.His brows were furrowed into a conspicuous note.

"Is something wrong?"

"You have to think about it. Suppose you really become the succesor, I guess you would have put in a lot of effort to get the position,right?Don't you think that until you get to that point?You will probably be very attached the restaurant?This is like a ticking time bomb that you'll regret it later, "JJ said at length.

"But if I am aware beforehand and  arrange it in advance,everything would be like acting.I'll just play according  to the script.When the camera is turned off,everyone will separate. Nothing is tied together."

He answered simply unlike the person in front of him who seemed to stare deeply into his eyes endlessly, giving him goosebumps,but the other person soon looked away. At the same time,a knock sounded in the room and the door opened.The light and comfortable atmosphere disappeared when a new person entered, Methas.

"Hello, Mr.Plawan."

The young business man spoke like a great king. In fact,Methas doesn't look very old but he definitely looked older than them, at least with his pose and demeanor, like he belonged to a different class. The owner of the company sat down on the other side of the sofa,the furthest corner from the two guests.

"What is your real name? "

"Plawan Wafakh. My nickname is plawan."

The young man answered in a good mood. He intended to use his communication skills to break the ice. But it seems like the  other party's line is too deep to heal. In fact, he didn't smile at all.

"What a strange name. "

"Working in the entertainment industry, using a simple name is easy to remember and easy to work with, it's also convenient to use. "

He answered then turned around and introduced JJ who had come with him as a modeling agent who came to replace the P'Eed who was unavailable. Ah,of course,this was a lie he fabricated.

"You're the only one left. "

Methas said seriously. He was initially leaning on the sofa, but he changes his posture to upright position.Both his arms and legs were on his knees and he clasps her hands together, his eyes directly looking at him.

"I sent experienced people to apply to that restaurant and of all of them,it was people who are chefs, people who like to cook, or someone from a modeling agency like you." The person in front paused. "You are the only one who successfully applied."

Plawan nodded in response,secretly smiling a little, unable to contain his pride.

"I won't ask how you did it.But you'll have to be careful about this. "

"Why?" JJ asked

"I think chef Aob should know that Methas group is trying to send people into this competition. Some of the chefs we hired are very good and have very high skills.."

Methas turned around and stared at him sharply.I am not saying he isn't good at it, but he was able to apply and Chef Aob couldnt catch him.It didn't come from ability.

"But it didn't work. "

Methas sent a glance. His eyes looked unfriendly.  He felt a little annoyed when he glanced at JJ. His best friend's face was completely flat, looking into Methas's eyes. In his heart, Plawan felt that there would definitely be a conflict. Being friends, means being angry on behalf of your friends as well.

"Doesn't that means Plawan's salary has to be increased? Even the people you sent with qualifications you were proud of, didn't make it through. "

Hey you can't ask for any more money after things started like this. JJ. Damn,all etiquette is gone. He was about to turn around and signal to JJ but JJ had already joined the devil  businessman.Perharbs,he wanted to annoythe person in front of me more than anything. As a physical therapist,JJ has encountered many rich people who only care about themselves. And he really hated it.

"Plawan probably has something you can't find anywhere else. "

Well the atmosphere is so hot right now, it seems he won't be able to negotiate with Methas anymore. But if it's JJ, relax bro. He turned around to see Methas's face. The person narrowed his eyes. It seemed like he realized he was making a mistake while playing this game but soon the person opposite smiled and changed.

"I will increase his salary to 1.5 million, but Khun Plawan must immediately sign the contract within five minutes. "

Methas took out a piece of paper and placed it on the table. It was about three or four sheets thick. He stretched out his hand to take it and read it but JJ cut in front of me and snatched it to read first. Let someone with a brain read this. Didn't he bring him  here for this job?

"The contract states that Khun Plawan has rental rights and other rights in the business or related rights to the land. Khun Plawan must transfer it to Methas group to become a beneficiary without any conditions in return for compensation of 1.5 million but and a salary 50,000 baht, the rest I will pay in cash today. " said Methas.

"You cover things up like this. Even if Chef Aob gives the land to Plawan for  free,you will get. Is this fair? " JJ argued but Methas laughed softly.

"Even though the land is in chef Aob's name, that's true. However both the land and buildings are mortgaged by the bank. If you can't give it to anyone for free,your debt will pile up until it's difficult to pay. In less than three months, chef Aob will definitely be willing to indulge in his business. It just depends on who will accept it. "

JJ pursed  his lips and turned to look, nodding lightly.

"Khun Plawan,you only have one minute left."

The boy reached out and took the pen in front of him and raised it.  JJ turned to him, deep in thought. It  seemed like he was afraid that the other party will play tricks on him, but come on, if he was satisfied with the money he will get from the contract, then there  shouldn't be any problems. If you get anything more than that,it is considered not his. Plawan put the  pen onto the paper and signed it. Methas stood up, took the contract and walked away.

"Nice to work together with you,don't let me down, Khun Plawan. "