Chapter 47

The taste of Aob Uea turned out to be more delicious than he thought. 

Sweet, fragrant, stimulating and full of flavour. Indistinct mutterings showed the chef's satisfaction, as he enjoyed falling into Plawan's game. While enjoying the taste, chef's hand reached out to rub the man's crotch and moved it rhythmically. The young man let his body go with the flow, embracing the sensations of nature, leaving behind all traces of reason.

"This is as delicious as I thought, Chef."

Plawan pulled his lips back and pretended to speak jokingly. Chef didn't respond at first, just panting,  breath filled with mixed emotions. The more he saw other person's reactions, the more satisfied the young man felt. Chef showing his feelings openly makes him feel in control.

Chef took Plawan's face in his hands and pulled him close.

He began to slowly explore the young man's body, just like Plawan had previously done to him. Both of them were sweating profusely. The bar table seemed to be teetering, creaking slightly but not loudly. Strangely, Plawan felt like he could smell basil everywhere. I don't know where it came from, whether it was from him or Chef Aob, but it was enough to make his heart beat so fast that it felt like it was going to explode.

"Are you ready?"

"I was ready long ago."

Plawan answered while laughing. The narrow bar seemed to almost explode because of the pent-up emotions of the two men. Their arms and legs were intertwined, their bodies pressed tightly together. Plawan likes this kind of touch the most. It was thrilling and intimate, even if only for a moment.

"Wait a minute."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

Chef grabbed his trousers which were lying nearby. He took out his wallet and took out a rectangular plastic bag. He handed it to Plawan, who tore it apart with his teeth. He unfolded it, let out some air, and wore it as if it were  his second nature. Then, Plawan rearranged everything with his mouth again.

He let out a soft moan that he couldn't hold back.

Plawan used his hand to roughly comb the hair covering his face. He then started smoothing the plastic bag which still had a bit of lubricant left on it before turning around to deal with himself. Everything happened automatically. He wasn't a sex addict, but his sex life in this restaurant had been completely non-existent for the last three months, so everything seemed ready to explode at any moment.

The young man bit his lip to control his voice.

The first moment it all started, the awkwardness set in, making it almost impossible to move. He let out a ragged breath, using his hand to press against the chef's stomach to keep them still. He knelt on the floor, straddling his partner's body, breathing in and out slowly.

Chef pulled him down for a kiss as he began to slide his cock into himself.

A symphony of sensations, gentle and intense, danced across his skin, from his face to his neck, awakening and relaxing every muscle fiber in a distinctive rhythm. Before he could fully understand what was happening, the other person's arms began to sway in sync, releasing a torrent of unfamiliar emotions that washed over him in an unpredictable wave.

"Ahhh..."

The young man gritted his teeth and let out a sound of pleasure, but it also felt awkward and he almost choked on the wave of excitement within him. He could barely breathe, letting the person under him take control. The only thing he could do was try to control his now ragged breathing as he tried to adjust to the new sensations assaulting him.