Prologue

In a world where fairy tales often begin with once upon a time, this story starts in varanasi with a different premise-the absence of love. It's a story of one woman's journey from pain and disbelief to self-love and acceptance.

Meet Ishika, a young woman who had learned to find solace in solitude, her mind a labyrinth of mathematical equations, her heart guarded by walls built from past rejections.she was neither conventionally beautiful nor unattractive, existing in a space where her looks did not adhere to society's narrow standards. Her features were pleasant but did not demand attention, her smile warm but not dazzling. Her body, with its soft curves and gentle contours, carried a weight that defied societal norms, marking her as different in a world that valued thinness above all else. She was not the kind of girl who believed in fairy tales or dreamed of a prince charming to sweep her off her feet. Instead, she found comfort in the silence of her room, in the company of her books, and in the logic of numbers.

But Ishika's beliefs were not unfounded; her past was marred by tragedy. The hands that were supposed to protect her left her with scars and trauma to fight.And then the person who she thought was the hero of her life her father, at the age of 13 she realised he was a cheater which had torn her family apart, leaving her mother broken and her faith in love shattered.

For years, Ishika had lived with the belief that love was a lie, a cruel deception that only brought pain and suffering. But then, she met Shaurya.

Shaurya was unlike anyone she had ever met. He was kind, patient, and he saw her in a way no one else ever had.Definition of perfection.

With his unwavering love and support will Shaurya be able to make Ishika learn to love herself again, to see the beauty in her scars, and to believe in the possibility of a love that was pure and true and make her believe that love isn't just a fairy tale, but a reality waiting to be embraced?