Rainy outside, sexy inside

Hey, ya'll
Requested by DemonSlayer9870
Enjoy!

"We should just go over to my place. What do you think?"

Jackie turned to her left and noticed the rain was only getting heavier. Her house was further away from here and well...this was an opportunity to steal another one of Daniel's hoodies.

"Sure." She replied, flashing him a smile.

He turned and started the car then started to drive. Leaning her head against the window, Jackie adored the water drops dripping down the window. She got so carried away, she thought it was only three minutes but she felt Daniel tap her thigh.

"Hmm?"

"We're here."

She looked up front and yes, Daniel's beautiful duplex was infront of our parked car.

"That was fast."

"I guess. Umm...where is it? Fuck!"

"What's wrong?"

"Jessie took the umbrella here."

"Ah, that's bad."

"Very."

"Let's just run. We've been through worse."

"I cant let you get wet twice" Daniel told her with a smirk.

"You idiot." She punched his shoulder lightly, making him chuckle.

"Let's go." He groaned and opened his door, rushing out.

Jackie took a deep breath and reached out for her door handle. But then it opened and Daniel was standing in the rain, already very wet, stretching out his hand to her. Smiling, she took it and stepped out of the car. The second the cold rain touched her she shrieked and put her head down then closed the door behind her and began running towards the house with Daniel.

They got to the door quickly but were very wet due to the heavy rain. He rang the door bell and held her close to him. They waited for a while and then a short girl opened the door. Her strawberry blond hair was in a messy bun and she wore a huge white hoodie.

"Ah! What happened to you guys!?"

"Let's see, my demonic little sister stole the umbrella from my car."

"Oh, that was an emerg-"

"Shut up, fuck off." She moved out of the way and he began walking towards the door with Jackie sticking close to him.

"Jessie, It's raining turn off the damn AC! And what did dad say about the furnace?"

"Sorry!"

He groaned and pulled Jackie closer to him, continuing their journey up the stairs. Getting to the top, they went down the hallway passing several rooms before they got to one that Daniel opened with his thumb print. They stepped inside and closed the door.

"Go to the bathroom I'll be in the closet."

"Ok."

She walked gingerly into the bathroom and immediately took off her clothes, dropped them in the laundry basket and stepped into the shower. She sighed as the hot water ran over her body. Then she grabbed her body wash next to Daniel's, poured it over her body and made it foam, then rinsed it off, rinsing her hair too.

When she was done warming up and cleaning up herself, she stepped out and grabbed a towel. Dried her hair, then body and looked in a drawer till she found a pair of her baby blue panties. She wrapped a towel around herself and stepped out of the bathroom. She found a hoodie on the bed, waiting for her. Smiling, she picked it up and walked back into the bathroom.