Niall!?

"Missy" you called out from the kitchen. No reply. "Missy dear come here" you called again. Still no reply. You went to your 3 years old daughters room. She was not there. You checked your and your husband,Niall's room. She was not there too. You started to panic but then told yourself to calm down. You searched everywhere in your house but Missy wasn't there. Now you were really panicing. You dialed Niall's number but found it was not reachable! So you decided to call Liam. "Hi (YN)! Its been a while talking to you" he said. "Liam i need your help" you reply with shaking voice. He knows something is wrong and quickly says,"What's that? You sound troubled" "Liam i can't find Missy anywhere! I-I searched everywhere but-but-she-"you said and he cut you saying,"What are you saying? Did you call Niall?" "I tried but his phone is not reachable. Liam will you come over please I really don't know what to do."You reply him. "Okay. I'm on my way" he says.

*10 mins later*
Doorbell rings and you open it to let in Liam. He calms you down and asks you to quitly think. Your phone suddenly light up and you see its a call from Harry. You answer and he tells you that he listened from Liam what had happened and was driving when he met Niall. He told you that he and Niall were getting home. You relayed it to Liam and he helped you calm down. You were relaxed a bit when the door bell rang again. Liam went to open the door instantly. He let Harry in who was followed by Niall. Niall had a cute,chubby little girl in his arms. You took one look at him and with eyes filled with tears ran towards him and took your little girl from his arms and huged her tight tears still streaming down your face. Liam was staring at Niall with an accusing look. "What? What did i do?"He asks. "You just scared her to death" Harry replied explaining him what had happened. Liam took Missy in her room and made her sleep. You were furious with Niall. "How can you be so careless?"you yelled,"you almost got our daughter missing!!" He just calmly replied,"I thought you knew i was taking her for a ride and to the park." You instantly calmed down seeing the expression on your husband's face. "Its just that I didn't find her anywhere and your phone was not reachable. I was so scared."You say. "Its my fault i should have told you. I'm sorry. I won't ever do it again baby"he says holding you in his arms. You were about to say him something when you felt warm lips of Niall crash on your as he passionatly kissed you. "(YN) it won't happen again. I promise."he says. "I think i can rely on that." You say smiling. You thank Liam and Harry for their help. That night Niall cuddled you with him as he again promised you. "I love (YN)." He said. You kissed him and replied,"I love you too"