28.

A/N: yo! Its been a while since I updated this book but yeah I guess its Ok...? I can't seem to name this imagine. Help. Well idk how many of u know Charlie Sartori but still lemme introduce him to u. So he is MasterChef Australia 2016 contestant who wants to be a pastry chef. And I MY CRUSH!!!

So this is for him! Do vote if u like it. Giving it my best try....

(y/n)= your name.

Charlie's POV:

I was tired today. There were way too many customers at our restaurant. Plus my sister had taken a short leave but the day is over. I drive to my house eager to see (y/n).

(y/n) is my girlfriend of almost a year now. She's been there supporting me ever since I decided to join the MasterChef. And I'm thankful I have her. She's my everything!

Reaching my place I parked at the driveway as usual and went in. As I was going to open the door I smelled something funny. Maybe something was burning.

I opened the door and that smell hit me. Definitely something was burning!

"(y/n)!!!" I called. Smoke was starting to fill the living room.

I heard a yell from the kitchen and I ran there.

"(y/n)! What are you doing?" She was panicking. I went up and opened the window that I don't know why was closed.

The smoke started to clear away slowly but (y/n) was still coughing. I pulled her out of the kitchen after checking the gas was off.

"(y/n) what were you doing in there?"

"Well... I was cooking. Trying to do that!"

I laughed. "I told you I will cook when I get home..."

"Yeah.. But I thought you are already tired everyday working and that I could help you if I cooked at night but.. Well seems like I can't cook at all."

She pouted shrugging. Her face had black marks due to the smoke from earlier.

"Look (y/n) you have other works. Plus you have your own job. And you keep this house so good. I can't ask you for anything more. So its fine with me."

"I'm sorry Charlie. I messed up. I just can't seem to be learning to cook at all." Her hand went through her hair.

"Come here!" I pulled her into a hug.

"I love you Charlie!"

"I love you more (y/n)!"

"Are you tired today?" She said letting go.

"Uh... A bit...!"

"A lot!" She smiled.

"I'm making dinner though!"

"We can just order something.." She argued.

"I don't think my baby wants to miss my food..." I knew that whenever we ordered something she used to end up say 'Charlie.. I miss your food...'

She got up and almost jumped on me hugging me.

"I love you Charlie."

I kissed her cheek.

"Maybe I could help you..."

"Uh huh.... Maybe you could clear up the mess you made!"

"Okay..."

And we spent time singing songs and joking while I cooked and she cleared the mess she had made earlier.

A/N:

I have a huge crush on this boy. Man its surprising to myself. Well whatever.

The request spree is on. DM me or inbox me if you want an imagine for you.😊😃

Love you guys!❤💅

~Sassy Saloni.