Dinner

"Hey! Whats your name love?" Liam asked you.

"Sofia!" You blushed a bit as you stood on the stage of One Direction concert.

*Backstage*

"Niall wants to ask you something i guess..." Harry said looking at Niall and smirking.

"What?" You asked as you sat with the four boys you adored the most!

"Um..will you like to go out with me?" Niall asked.

"Are you serious?"

"If you cant its ok i mean im not forcing you."

"No. I mean its ok. Sure!"

He was smiling so wide. Later i took a picture with the boys and also took solo pics with everyone. The most beautiful was the one with Niall. Maybe because I adored Niall the most i guess.

But that night was the best one ever and it was the night when my world got changed.

All these things came back to my mind as i sat there seeing the picture of me and Niall from that day which sat on my bedside table.

I couldnt believe it was almost 2 years since that thing happened. And today i sat on my bed wearing a strawberry red gown with matte finished black heels and a diamond ring which Niall had gifted me.

I once again looked at the photo.

Tonight i was going to meet Niall's parents. Ouh i was so nervous.

What if they didnt like me? What if I messed up? Oh i was so so nervous.

"Babe!!!" Niall called out from downstairs.

"Yeah Im coming."

I got downstairs and Niall gave me a quick kiss. We got into the car and he started to drive. There was an awkward silence.

"Here we are!" He said as we reached.

We got out and he could tell by my face that I was nervous. Well anyone could tell that!

Mrs. Horan opened the door and hugged her son. "Oh you must be Sofiya. Come in."

I smiled but i was still nervous.

"Uncle Niall" a kid came running towards Niall. He was Theo!

Niall picked him up.

"Woahhh....who's grown up?"

He just giggled.

"Oh Greg and Denise had to go out so they left him here." His mom explained.

"Who are you?" Theo asked sweetly coming towards me.

"Hey. Im Sofiya. How are you sweety?" You kneeled down to him so you can be his height.

"Fine. Thanks." He said.

I found a chocolate bar in my purse and handed it to him.

"Wow. Thanks." He said excitedly.

"You are so sweet Theo." You smiled.

"Niall. Lets go in now." His mum said.

"Uh..ok." he said.

Was he blushing??

I sat with Theo on the couch and he was telling me tales from everyday.

Then i told him little stories which he seemed to enjoy.

Niall's POV:::
I walked into the hall to see Sophi siting with Theo and they were having fun.

How did i get this lucky?

By seeing her i could tell she would be a great mom.

Your POV:::

"Dinner ready!" Mrs. Horan called.

I turned back to see Niall staring.

"What?"

"Nothing. You just look so fabulous."

"Thanks." I blushed.

We both went to the table and Mrs. Horan went with Theo to put him to sleep.

On the Dinner table we had all the random conversations.

Suddenly, Niall holded my hand from down the table and started caressing it.

After Dinner I helped Mrs. Horan to clear up everything.

"Thankyou Mrs. Horan. It was a great night." I said as we were about to leave.

"Thanks to you both too. And you both make a great couple. Stay like this." She smiled.

"Thanks mom." Niall hugged and kissed her.

"Sofiya. Do come often. Its nice to have you." She said with a smile.

"Thankyou. Goodnight. Take care."

"Good night sweety. Take care."

So it was a yes! Yes! She liked me.

"Uh..do you mind if I stay over?"

"Not at all." I said as I unlocked the door to my house.

"Thanks." He smiled following me inside.

Later we were siting on the couch.

"So did you enjoy tonight?" He asked as we cuddled.

"Mhm. Yes. Your mum is so sweet."

"Thanks. You seemed to enjoy with Theo."

"Yes. You seemed to stare at me Mr. Horan." I looked at him.

"Yes. Yes Mrs. Horan!!!." He said raising is eyebrows in a cute way.

I just smiled so widely that i guess if i would smile a little more i would have looked like an idiot.

"I love you." I said turning myself towards him and snuggling my head into his chest. "Forever."

"I love you too. Forever. And beyond it if i could." He said his warm breath in my hair.

:) :) :') :') LOVE YOU... <3