[2]☆Assemble☆

Author's POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Honey place hand on Dani's shoulder, who was staring at a Zishan who was whimpering in pain while holding his stomach. There was no one who could hear them, the whole street surrounded by darkness.

Honey:"Dani!!"Dani remove his hand from the shouĺder and took steps forwaŕd but the boys place knife on Zishan's neck

Boy:"Non fatevi avanti, lo ammazzo, cosa state guardando, uccidete quel bastardo"

[Agy mat aana maar duga main isse,tum log kya dekh rahe ho maaro saale ko!]

[Don't come forward, I will kill him, what are you guys looking at, kill the bastard!]

He shouted at others boys who make hand fist and run toward Dani in full anger they are going to punch him but Dani hold their fists with both hands and look at them with dark eyes which made them gulp,they look at each other,Dani took steps forward while holding their hands,he twisted their hands and they scream loudly and fell on the ground when Dani push them hard.The other boy push Zishan back and patted on his boys back.

Boy:"Vieni andiamo! E tu ci vediamo più tardi, non pensare che sia finita"

[Come let's go!And you we will see you later,don't think this is over]

He glare at Honey who rushed toward Zishan the boys smirk and run from there,Dani look back and goes near them and look at Zishan with a lot of emotions,Honey hug Zishan tightly and his eyes filled with tears.

Honey:"D-Dani sees he is back!Hum mil hi gaye!"

[D-Dani see he is back,finally we met]

Dani:"Honey calm down!Humme yaha se nikalna hoga agar kisi ne dekh liya toh bohat bari mushkil ho jaye gi get up bro"

[Honey Kalm down! We have to get out of here, if anyone sees it, it will be very difficult, get up, BRO.]

He pull Honey up and give support to Zishan who look up at them with hooded eyes,Honey was happy yet angry Who are they?Why are they hurting his big Bro?What do they want from him?These all thoughts eating him alive,Dani saw him spacing out and pulled him from arm.

Dani:"Nothing will happen to him,I promise!"Honey gives him a small smile and wipes his tears,Dani looks at Zishan and then looks up at Sky.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆