Character sketch

KIARA SHARMA
A 15 year old girl who has just entered the class 11th and joined a completely new school.. No doubt she is a topper but it will be wrong if we consider her as one of the bookworm... She loves to explore new things and side by side manages her co-curricular activities with great perfection.. She loves dancing and also a state champion in Kathak and Bharatnatyam.. She could not carry it furthermore due to society restrictions but also she wanted to let dance as her hobby only... Her height is 5 feet only and that's the reason people underestimate her.. But hey guy.. You are wrong.. She is black belt in Karate and Boxing is her all time love... Being a girl she was never suppressed by her family and hence she is state gold medalist in football and skating and silver medalist in table tennis..
With all her achievements she is topper of class 10th of her school with a perfect percentage of 97 percent and cherry on the top is that she got 100 percent in maths and 99 in science..and That is the reason she opt for pcm in 11th...She has wheatish skin tone with shoulder length straight hairs..She is skinny but not that much. Dark brown eyes and round face with a cute pair of specs makes her look cute... She is highly introvert but once comfortable she can talk for hours... She knows how to reply back and bro if you will said 10 things to humiliate her... Her 1 sentence is enough to make your whole family clan silent.. So beware..

KRISHIV SINGHAL
A 16 year old boy who has just entered the class 11th and got into the same school as that of our FML.. A complete bookworm who can study anywhere and everywhere... He is good in many things but his studies never let him follow his passion.. He is quite good in badminton, Basketball and, skating is his first love.. Topper by birth and always get 1st rank in every competition and exam.. He has cleared many exams such as ntse and many olympiads in which he reached till national level.. His height is one of the factor that makes him more charming... He is 5'11 with a dusky skin tone... Dark black eyes and broad shoulders.. His body can not be said to be a gym body but it is good... Despite all these things the main factor that makes him attractive is his helpful and soft spoken nature that can make anyone woo on  him.. He never talks back and listens to everything..