Character sketch 2

Kiara's family includes:
Her father:Mr. Avyansh Sharma.. (46 years old)
(He is ACP of his City)
Her mother:Mrs. Shruti Avyansh Sharma.. (44 years old)
(She is housewife but also runs a business of jewellery online)
Her elder brother:Mr. Vihaan Sharma(21 years old)
(He is in college right now doing MBA)
Her elder brother:Mr. Dhruv Sharma(19 years old)
(In AIIMS Delhi.. And aspiring neurosurgeon)
Her dadi:Shrimati Geetika Sharma(72 years old)

Kiara being the only girl child in entire Sharma family has always received a great love and care... Her brothers and Father is over protective for her.. And a single tear in her eye can make the three of them to turn this world upside down.. For the outer world she is strong and rude.. But for her family she is innocent and a cry baby who can cry even when someone shouts on her a little..

Krishiv's family include:
His Father:Mr.Vivek Singhal(47 years old)
(He runs a business of iron and steel)
His mother:Mrs. Kritika Vivek Singhal(44 years old)
(She is a complete housewife.. However she has many ngos under her control but goes there only when needed)
His younger brother:Mr. Yuvaan Singhal(14 years old)
(A complete brat and loves to annoy everyone.. Currently in class 9th..and complete opposite of his big bro)
His younger brother:Mr.Vivaan Singhal. (14 years old)
(Twin of Yuvaan.. But complete opposite of him.. He is quite studious and mostly remains calm.. 2 minutes younger than Yuvaan)

His Chachu And Chachi:Mr. Manish Singhal and Mrs. Vanshika Manish Singhal.. (Coolest Chachu and Chachi you can find on this earth)
(His chachu has his own business but also helps his brother.. And his chachi is economics professor)

His cousins:Shaurya Singhal(13 years old)
Aditya Singhal(11 years old)

From many generations no daughter has taken birth in this family.. All of them feels a void of having a daughter and a sister... And Krishiv being the oldest one knows how to sacrifice things for his loved ones..