*TWENTY*

Personal umahhh {kisses} to the people who followed me on wattpad as well in instagram...My little marshmallows💗😭🌼

*Author's pov*

Namika as usual is back before him and was waiting for him in their bedroom...

The extra bed wasn't there anymore, vansh told servants to remove that... She was lying in the bed glancing at the ceiling and her thoughts were getting too wild about thinking him...

But mind stuck on an urge to ask him about that girl named prachee and she'll ask him today itself... Yesterday circumstances were good enough to talk this shitty thing....

If she had hurted him than Namika is the biggest rival prachee can ever have....

{I saw prachi ,my marshmallow💗🌼 (followers ko hi marshmallow bolti m) I'm sorry don't take it seriously her character is not good here, prachee can be name of manies right raina..?}

She was thinking and the clock indicated 7 PM she went to kitchen and looked what maya was cooking.....

"Masi today I'm not in a mood to eat,so, don't make for me..."
Namika told plodding in kitchen..

"What happen..? Are you sick..?" Maya told her giving glass of water and made her sit in stool...

"Just not feeling like eat-"

"She'll maya ji just make for her" Vansh came out of blue and cut her off..

"But.. I can't" namika told getting up and looking in the fridge...

"No buts.. you'll eat, I'll feed you" vansh told ordering maya to leave that he can make the dinner...

The moment maya left he took her in his arms, wrapping her hands on his chest and lean down to taste her lips...

"I missed you" vansh told and lean more..

"Nhi stop" Namika said pulling her head back... He whine but respected her wife's decision..

"Yes..?" Vansh saw in her eyes with sparkling eyes and anticipation of what she'll tell...
It's so sensual that he's feeling her wife on his arms... He waited for this little affections from not only 6 months but from the moment he knew the love and that also because of little teen Namika 10 years back..

"I want to know about prachee" The spark fades in seconds, the unpleasant,unwanted fear and anger gleamed in his eyes...

"F-first let me kiss you.. I'm tired then I'll tell you" he said leaning again and was an inch away from her lips,but felt her fingers in his lips... He groaned, he don't want to ruin the moment....

"If you're tired then I'll give you a stress reducing ball but first tell me" she's so stubborn if she wants it means at any cost she want that...

"Okay... But a condition" he said making her sit on the platform..

"Ahh! Why you're so stubborn okay! fine! tell! what?" namika said climbing down from the place and took her last piece of icecream from fridge.. yeah it's 19th refill from their marriage....

"First let me cook then before bed I'll tell you" He said and went to their room for changing.. Left her pouting, she can't tell anything to his husband coz she have to respect him as well..

He came with a blue shirt and grey lower...

And she was looking after her cases while sitting in platform... She pulls her gaze from screen and lands it on his husband... He is definitely a hot god for her... The thoughts were getting too dirty and druggy.....

But he supplied fuel to the fire.. as near the Stove temperature increases, he took off his shirt and now his nacked, raw, nude torso was decorated in from of her....