2

𓂃⋆ KIM TAEHYUNG ⋆𓂃

Joshua: Woah...

Joshua jaw dropped as drool pooled out. I smiled softly and giggled at him. But he wasn't wrong, club the was a Woah'. It was light with dim red and blue lights that flashed all over the place. The dance floor was full of sweaty people and the bar was crowded with customers.
The DJ started playing 'Poetic Justice', I glance over at the boys to find them slow dancing on each other as they sing along.

Felix& Joshua: You can get it, you can get, you can get

They sang with the song. I laugh at them, they always know how to let go and be laid back.

Th: You guys want drinks?

They nodded in response, telling them I'd be right back I make my way to the bar.

??: Hello beautiful,

The bartender says giving me a flirty smile as he wiped down the area in front of where I sat.

Th: Hello....

??: What can I get you beautiful?

I've never really had alcohol other than beer, wine, and vodka. I wanted something heavy to get me to let loose more.

Th: I'll take-

??: he won't be having anything.

A voice interrupted, but not just any voice. It was
him. Jungkook. I gaze up at the bartender who looked scared from his presence.

Th: Excuse me, but your not my Dad
I spun around in my stool to face him. He looked
agitated. Good.

Jk: Why is your dad letting you go to clubs?
I rolled my eyes at his behavior

Th: Why the hell are you here?
His jaw clenched at my question and he yanked my arm, causing me to stumble out of the stool.

Th: Will you let go!

I shouted as he pulled me through the crowd. I clawed at his hand that was clasped around my
wrist, only for him to tighten his grip. He dragged me down a dark hallway and into a nearby private room.

Jk: What the hell are you doing here!

He yells as he pushes me against the wall, the
coldness makes my back shiver.

Th: Are you my Dad? No!

My hands push against his hard chest, I could feel his abs through his dress shirt. Fuck.

Jk: No, but I am the fucking owner.
he grabs my hands in one of his. His lips pull into an evil smirk as his head leans down to my ear, his plump lips brush against the nook of my neck making me pool in my panties.