15

𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

I looked down at his lips before slowly leaning in and capturing the soft pair of lips. I slid my hands down his torso to his hips where I tugged his body to mine. My mouth moved with his as if we were famished of each other. My tongue swiped over his bottom lip where he complied and opened his mouth to me. Hiz tongue collided with mine as our tongues danced a sensual tango together.

he moaned into my mouth with was more than enough to get me hard. I slowly pulled away from our tongue-tied, heavy kiss. Breathing hard and horny, I ripped my shirt he was wearing open with the buttons flying everywhere and his perky tits on display for me. The chilled air making them instantly become erect.

Jk: Lay back love. Let me take care of you

I walked on my knees towards him, prying his smooth legs open to reveal his panties which had a drenched spot on them.

Jk: Your wet already.

I dipped my head between his legs, my tongue met the wet spot and I groan as his juices touched my tastebuds through the flimsy material I groaned as my fingers played with the waist band of the underwear. he whimpered when I slowly began to pull it down as my mouth planted kisses on his inner thighs. I pulled the material down and placed them in my back pocket. Late for work but it'll be worth it.

Jk: Keep your legs open baby cause I'm hungry.

I looked up at his squinted eyes as I lowered my head towards hus dripping dick. My tongue swiped over his and up to his making him let out a prolonged moan. I hooked his legs over my shoulder by his knees and dove back down. I traced his drenched dick with my tongue before dragging it from his right little hole to his throbbing clit that was desperate for the slightest attention. I pressed the pad of my thumb over the sensitive bud earning a squeal from his gracious lips.

Th: Ah! F-fuck!

His legs tightened over my shoulder when I gradually started to rub the bud. he crumpled into a moaning mess. His mouth gaped open as moans and squeals of pure pleasure left him. I kept my eyes glued to his.l pushed to fingers into hid tight cunt, feeling his wrap around me snuggly I groaned.

Jk: Fuck I forgot how tight you were.

I rammed my fingers into his, juice squirting dick listening to his screams of satisfaction. Hid legs now wrapped around my neck, I wrapped my lips around the lonely bud and began to suck. Hard.

Th: Oh fuck jungkook

I added a third finger, stretching him completely, his grip on my fingers tighter than before making me painfully hard.

Jk: You like that baby?

Pulling away, I sent my hand down and slapped his cunt earning a squeal and a lengthy moan.