5

                        𓂃⋆ KIM TAEHYUNG ⋆𓂃

Jk: Why don't I take Taehyung in my car so these two can calm down, hyun?

My eyes widen at his suggestion, me riding with him? Oh God no!Please, please don't let this happen. I look up at my father who's was looking at my mother Please say no. Please say no. He sends him his signature gentle smile

Soo hyun: That does sound like a good idea.

He looks down at me prompting me that I need to get up. Sighing, I decide not to argue and comply with my father and his devil of a friend. I get up and walk towards the door with him following after me. Outside was a black Benz that shined in the moonlight. I won't lie, it was a beautiful car, but I won't admit it.

Jk: Impressed?

He snickered as he leads me to the passenger's side, opening the door for me

Th: As if, I've seen better.

I stepped into the car. Looking around the car was very clean and smelled as if it were a new car. It is a little impressive. He gets in on the other side and starts the We weren't even out of the neighborhood yet and he kept glancing out at me. Sighing out the frustration I break the painful silence.

Th: Do you need something or are you just going to keep being a creep?

I questioned in a huff as I eyed him. He wore that same stupid smirk as he did in the office and at the party.

Jk: Baby, you shouldn't talk to me in such a manner.

He replied with a small chuckle as he pulled out of the neighborhood. I rolled my eyes at his reply. Whoo does he think he is? He can't do shit to me.

Th: Or what? You'll snitch?

I questioned back raising my voice from my frustration. Your playing with fire Taehyung.
And I was right. He took his right hand off the steering wheel and let it rest on my thigh. I gulp hard, feeling my cheeks heat up. I clench my thighs together only for him to slap my left one.

Jk: Open your legs so I can show you what I'm going to do.

His voice came out dripping with lust and desire. His hand crept to the crease non Mall to fight back want where my thighs met and pushed them open. My will to fight back went out the window as my core throbbed making my legs go weak.

Jk: Good boy.

He whispered as his finger brushed against my cock through the thin fabric of my underwear. My breath hitched as he started rubbing it making me even wetter.

Th: Jung--kook, we c-can't...you said-

Jk: I know what I said, but I can't get you out my head. Now spread those pretty legs open more.

He slapped my thigh and I obeyed. His fingers brush against my cock through the fabric making me arch my back from the sensitivity.

Th: Jungkook...stop teasing.

I moaned out softly as my eyes met lust-filled ones.

Jk: What do you want me to do baby? You have to talk to me.

He teased as he moved my underwear revealing my soaking cock. He licked his hungry lips as he glanced down at it.

Jk: You're dripping wet baby.

He groaned as he adjusted himself in his seat. He skimmed his fingers past my hole and to my slit where he put one of his slender fingers in before pulling it out. A gasp escaped my throat from his action and I watched as he put his juice -covered finger in his mouth.

Jk: Babe, your so fucking sweet. Wish I could bury my head in your ass

His words left me flustered and he chuckled softly before pushing two fingers inside me, making me throw my head back from the sudden pleasure. He started to thrust his fingers slowly as his thumb caressed my clit, rubbing and tapping it softly teasing me.

Th: Faster...

I moaned out as I found myself fondling my breast.

Jk: Fuck, I wish I could stop this fucking car.

He groaned and picked up his pace, thrusting hard and deep inside my slit. I tried to contain a moan but failed as his fingers curled inside me causing me to arch my back

Th: even more. F-Fuck...

I stuttered out, his fingers continued at a faster pace, his thumb stroked my throbbing clit as he massaged my walls. I felt familiar knot in my stomach and knew I was close. My legs slowly start to shake as I'm being pushed closer to my limit.

Th: Mmmm, jungkook I-I think I'm g-gonna... I couldn't even finish my sentence as his thrust became rough and harder, I clenched around his fingers as I felt myself reach my limit.

Th: Ah, Jung- FUCK!

I moaned out as I came over his fingers, I felt myself being drowned in a euphoric wave of pleasure. He smiled as he pulled his fingers out and rubbed my juices all all over his fingers before lifting it to his mouth as he slowly licked each one.

Jk: Delicious.

Then it hit me...I just messed up his seats. My cheeks heat up as I look down at my soaking seat.

Th: Shit!

He cocked his head to the side, looking at me with his lust -filled eyes.

Jk: Baby, don't worry. We'll be making a lot of messes,
He pulled into a fancy restaurant and parked the car. He leaned over to my ear continuing,

Jk: As much as I'm going to fuck you... What's left behind is the least of your problems. I'll have you to where you can't walk.

He teased as his tongue flicked my earlobe before going back to his seat. Leaving me flustered, I fixed my dress and hair before stepping out and spotting my mother standing with my father outside his car.

Soo hyun: Bear! Are you okay now?

I nodded my head. Jungkook joined my side as we came together. Leaning down while no one was looking he whispered,

Jk: I'm sure you are more than okay.

I felt my cheeks heat up again at his comment. It's gonna be a long long night

                                   ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──