2. The First Day of Hell

Photo Made with Bing AI

AN: The cast is wrong, but I couldn't get Bing to do it right; enjoy!

September 2nd, 2003
7:46 AM

Hawkins High, Hawkins, California

   It was the first day of school again, and I was more of a social pariah than I normally was. Not only were there people who thought I tried to kill myself in my own home, but the rest of the town did as well. I was also in a cast that made it look like I was permanently raising my hand. I had a humerus and elbow break along with a shoulder fracture.

   You would think if someone tried to off themself, people would be nice to them, but I have gotten so many glares that made me want actually to hurt myself... and I had only been on campus for several minutes.

   "Watch it, Zombie Boy," Angela said after she bumped into me, she then promptly pushed me down to my ass. If I chose to fight back, I could only do it 50% since I am half-female. Then again, I would be outed as intersex. So, like everything else, I swept this under the rug.

   "Yeah, watch it, Zombie-" Jane Hopper, Angela's best friend, said as well, she was a follower. A pair of hands wrapped around my waist helped me reach my feet. "Mike!" she squeaked, and I widened my eyes when I realized that's who had just helped me to my feet.

   "Jane, enough," Mike snapped, and he looked into my eyes; Angela looked like she was about to get popcorn. She didn't care who was getting hurt or feeling jealous. She liked a good show, while Mike looked like he was about to cry. "Are you okay, Willster?"

   "Willster?" Angela smiled deviously. Mike unknowingly gave her more ammunition to worsen my life.

   "Um... Yeah, Mikey," I looked down as his lip was slightly trembling.

   "Mikey?" Jane raised an eyebrow, "You know this freak, Mike?" she asked, and I wanted him to answer the question.

   "yeah... we were best friends," Mike said before looking down and running off. I had never seen him so emotional. Was everything okay in his relationship with Jane? I quickly looked away as Jane looked like she was about to use force to kill me.

   I walked with my head down to my locker before I was tackled. "There's my boy," Dustin squeezed me in his arms. Do you know how hard it has been to try to get in contact with you? Your parents have Fort Knoxed your house," Dustin said, and then Lucas and Max tackled us.

   "Guys, I still have broken bones," I said quickly to get them off of me, but if I was being honest, it did hurt a little.

   "Sorry!" Max and Lucas said in unison, but Dustin didn't let go... if I weren't wearing a binder, his face would be motorboating my tits.

   "Oh my god, I was so worried about you. All of the rumors going around are brutal." Dustin nuzzled me.

   "Dustin, I am fine... My parents took away my phone after they found the letter,"