3. Dead Beat Father

Just for ref this is how Will's cast looks

September 2nd, 2003
11:59 AM

Hawkins High, Hawkins, California

   'Hey, little buddy, I will be home around six tonight. I couldn't get out of work,' Jonathan texted me this morning. He was freaking out and finally got our parents to give me my phone back so he could talk to me.

   'Can you get Nance to send me Steve's number? I need to get out of Fort Byers, and I want him to vouch for me to get a job somewhere in the mall.'  I texted him back.

   "So, who fucked you up the snatch? Was it before camp?" Max asked, and I sighed. I didn't want to discuss this.

   "No, totally not. Will was with me constantly," Dustin said as we approached the picnic table outside the cafeteria where Eddie, Gareth, and Doug were seated.

   "Which reminds me, How did the campaign go?" I asked

   "It didn't, you helped me so much. We waited for you," Dustin said, and Eddie winked at me. "Now, are you gonna tell us whose dick you rode or not,"

   "No," I snapped, "And how do you know they didn't ride my dick," I said, and everyone looked at each other before obnoxiously laughing at me.

   "Come on, I told you when I lost my virginity," Max smiled.

   "I did, too," Lucas smirked.

   "I got a letter before the accident," I blurted out to change the subject. I was going to bring it and plant it down in the middle of the table... but it suggests that I am intersex and I trust my friends.

   "From your pen pal in Indiana?" Dustin asked and shook my head.

   "Was it from your Nana?" Lucas seconded, saying I would probably show them later since they knew about my situation. 

   "No, one that was anonymous and told me that I was a pussy and could disappear without a trace," I rolled my eyes.

   "Woah... like, was it threatening?" Eddie asked.

   "No, it was cruel but not threatening,"