Mila's Mission

Featured song:

1. "My Time" Elena of Avalor Cast
———————————————
"Bruno! Where are Mila, Rosella and Pedro?!" Alicia exclaimed.

"I thought they were with you!" Bruno gasped.

"We're here, Mami. Papi." Mila said, placing the twins down, the little ones rushing to their parents.

Alma did one more count, and was relieved to see all of her children and grandchildren made it inside alive and safely.

"They come, they eat, they leave!" Mirabel whispered to herself frantically and repeatedly.

Everyone hid inside their homes as they heard the buzzing of the puss moths' wings, and then the buzzing went silent. But, to everyone's surprise, they heard voices.

"Hey! What gives?" said one voice.

"Yeah! Where's the food?" said another.

Everyone gasped in both shock and confusion.

"What are they talking about?" Mila whispered to her parents.

"I don't know." Bruno said.

Suddenly, there was the sound of screams as puss moths started breaking into people's homes, and the palace too! People tried to run, but the puss moths started to taunt and scare everyone, the lavender plants not seeming enough to repel them this time.

And in the palace, the royal family was approached by a powerful looking figure with very large green moth wings and a hood that concealed their face. She cracked her knuckles, her hands covered by green gloves, which had even the big and strong Luisa terrified.

"Mariverde," gasped a scared Antonio, hiding behind his big brother.

Mariverde walked around a little bit to build up intimidation in everyone, and it worked. She was silent the whole time.

"So where is it?" said Mariverde, albeit calmly. Then she shouted angrily. "Where is my food?!"

No one made a sound. Then, Mirabel spoke up.

"Isn't it out there?" Mirabel said.

"What?" said Mariverde, sounding irritated as she approached Mirabel.

"The food was sitting in baskets on the stone temple we-" Mirabel got scared as Mariverde appeared to get even bigger as she got closer.

"Are you calling me an idiot?" said Mariverde.

"No! Of course not." Mirabel said fearfully.

"Do I look like an idiot to you? Let's think about this logically for a moment, dear child. If the food were out there," Mariverde got closer and into Mirabel's face, flashing her green eyes while keeping the entirety of her face invisible. "Would I be coming into your house looking for it?!"

Mirabel froze and squeaked.

"Why am I even talking to you?" said Mariverde. "You appear awfully young to be queen."

"She's just learning to take over for me, Mariverde." Alma said.

"Ah, I see now. So it's you're fault my food is missing."

"No! I don't know what happened, I swear! I had nothing to-"

But Mariverde made Mirabel sit down.

"Uh, uh. Let me remind you the first rule of leadership, Princess. Everything is your fault. It's a vicious world out there. One of those, circle of life types of things. In an unusual twist with our clans, it goes like this. The sun grows the food, the butterflies pick the food, the moths eat the food-"