𖤓

Hello,

I hope with this book I can help anyone navigating through the millions of flowers and their meanings. 

I have always loved symbolism and how beautifully and deeply we can decribe a feeling, a vibe with a simple symbol. The best masters of this in my opinion (my favs) in literature and poetry is Baudelair ("Les fleurs du mal"), Edgar Allan Poe ("The Raven"), Verlain, Rilke, Ady E., etc...

However, as much as I love using symbols, most of the time, they are paradox. You may find one meaning to them, but the next website says the opposite of the previous one.

This is the reason why I decided to make this book, to make these symbols more simple and to -maybe- encourage everybody to use them because they can really put the cherry on the cake if you write even a short-story or a long novel.

Of course, I won't cover every meaning of one flower because I think, when someone writes, they usually search a feeling, a symbol to express the untold words, or give a hidden hint of meaning to the story or poem. Therefore, I have listed the flowers connecting to a feeling or mood and focus on what kind of vibe they give off; their look, their colour, and aura.

However, symbolism is mostly based on PERSONAL OPINION and what that symbol means to you.  :3

- Rosie