Chapter 17 - Mercy

Magnolia

I feel the warm sun on my skin, the cool breeze of an open widow brushing over me. Sending shivers up my back.

My eyelids do little to block out the light. Causing a little grown to form.

I feel strong arms snuggle me closer as a husky morning chuckle vibrates the broad chest beneath me. I crack my eyes open, squinting up at Seths handsome face looking down at me. His large frame slightly perched on the deep mahogany headboard.

"Good morning princess." His deep rumbly voice a soothing balm to my morning grogginess. "Did you sleep well?"

I nod up at him, happiness cresting my lips. I snuggle closer into his chest. I'm still in the same spot I was last night when I arranged the guys around me.

Daniels head now lays on Seths shoulder with one arm hanging above his head and the other tucked neatly between him and Seth.

Luther's still on my left, his body facing me and Seth with his hand resting on my thigh. Every once in a while he squeezes, just to make sure I'm still there.

I must have slipped more to side in my sleep, with my legs straddling one of Seths massive ones, with my foot tangled in Daniels legs. I don't mind. The more of them that touch me the better I sleep. This time I'm me, in my body.

And I love it.

I never want to wake up without them again.

The others still fast asleep as me and Seth wake up. He pulls me higher up, causing Luther to stir and tighten his grip on me. Daniel reacts the same but turns on his side until his back is to us all. Grumbling like we disturbed him.

Cute.

I lean into Seth, reveling in his warm embrace. His fingers running up and down my back, pulling my shirt up and up until my whole back is exposed.

I shiver like always, goosebumps radiating my skin.

"I could get used to this." He says while nuzzling into my neck. He moves his lips against my skin like a whisper. Gentle warm pecks all the way up my neck.

He settles his forehead against mine, inhaling deeply. I do the same. Filling my self to the brim of his scent. The cool rain and pine trees settling my nerves.

"I could too." I say, his eyes snapping up from my lips to my eyes. I blush and go to hide away in his chest.

His fingers catch my chin, tilting my head a little more up before leaning forward and devouring my lips. His tongue prods at the seem of my lips, prying them open with little resistance.

His tongue lapping at mine, his arms pulling me higher into him, making my hair fall around our faces like a curtain. My legs straddling his large waist, settling me into his lap.

Hot heavy kisses cloud my mind, panting and hearts pumping cloud my ears.

All I feel is him. All I hear is him.

I feel something hard poke at my center, so I shift to a more comfortable position. When said object twitches at the movement, I gasp and yank away.

I prop myself on Seths chest, his whine making me giggle as I inspect the poky thingy.

I look down until I see Seths pants tented significantly. I blush immediately, looking up at Seth at a breakneck speed almost knocking him in the nose.

His hand is covering his eyes, his thumb rubbing his forehead.

"Sorry." Is all he says. His voice gravely and strained.