Chapter 1. The Beginning

Mikhs, there you are! We have been looking for you all over the village, only to find you here in the park. Colete came out of nowhere.

Yah! What are you doing here alone? Aren't you forgetting, we have a schedule to hang out today, huh? Jho shouted.

Yes, Mikhs, are you trying to get rid of us again? Gwene scolded.

Wow, I feel special and well love. I never realized how you guys miss me so much. Mikhs laughs. Then she felt a strong whipped at the back of her head. What was that for? Mikha retorted.

What do you mean by missing you? We are looking for you and not missing you, that is two different thing. Colete is getting annoyed.

Meet my 3 craziest friends, Colete or Cole the eldest in the group, Gwene and Jho. We became buddies since our parents learnt how to use nappies. To be honest, I am bored looking at their faces. I mean, look at them. I can't get rid of these 3 studdies because we are the mighty four. Through thick and thin, we are inseparable.

By the way, I am Mikhaela Leim, my friends call me Mikhs. I am a cold-hearted bitch to others, but I am known softie to these 3. Being heartless and distant is just my facade so no one can see the true me. I have a trust issue and for me to be close to people; they have to earn it first. But apart from that, I don't care what others think or feel about me anyway, except for my friends.

Guys, why do you even bother to look for me? We are on holiday, meaning no school yet. I spoke.

Exactly Mikhs, we only have a week before we start into university. Gwene shared.

Aren't you forgetting, you suggested arcade, meal, and cinema? Does it ring the bell for you? Colete flicked off Mikhs forehead. Ouchh....why do you enjoy hurting me so much?

Why do you like another one? Colete added, frowning.

Besides, you  promised to pay for today, so no more excuses. Come on, we don't have all day. Get your butt off from that bench and chap ...chap... Let's have some fun. My parents allowed me to bring the truck. Jho is chirping with excitement.

In the arcade, the mighty four tried different games from pinball machines, video games, shooting, driving, and simulators. Until they bet again using the basketball game. They all agreed whoever losses in the game should post a prank to a person who the group will pick. 

In about 15 seconds left, Colete is leading the game, having a straight 20 throws in a row, next is Mikhs 15 throws and then Gwene 13 throws and Jho with 10 throws. They are all competitive in terms of sports. But in the end, Jho overran Gwene's score and loss.

Are you ready for your punishment? But before that, let's eat first. I am starving, and we can talk about it over lunch. Colete suggested, and everybody agreed. Gwene shows her annoyance and starts whining while the rest of the group is teasing her.

They went to their favourite fast-food chain and ordered in a drive through their burgers and sweet potato fries. They settled in the car park munching their meals. They are all discussing what Gwen will do for the prank. Almost everyone saying the craziest stuff, which Colete disapproved.

What are we? High school? Jho replied to her 3 friends.

All said in Unison, YEESSSS, just graduated and burst out laughing like a lunatic. Let us do this one silly thing before we enter university, shall we? Mikhs recommended.

OK, work to scare someone who will walk out of that pizza parlour across the street. Let us decide to be specific, prank the first person who will come out of that door. The other 3 just peeks aghast at Jho's suggestion, but they are all excited about how Gwene will execute the forfeiture.

If you failed to do the task, you will do all our assignments for a week. But if you succeeded, we will pay for your lunch for the entire week, name it. What do you say, Gwen? Cole suggested.

By the expressions of everyone, they loathed the idea, but they are all certain Gwene will not complete the sanction, anyway. They know how shy Gwene can be in approaching people outside of school.

To cut the story short, Gwene swindled all our pockets for that whole week, meaning her antic was successful. We underestimated her skills in outdoing and giving a gag without realizing how our lives will change after that one silly event.