Chapter 30. Day Tour

Next day, Mikha can feel the rays of the sun peeking through the window, touching her pale skin. She inhales on top of her lungs, an earthy smell mixed with salty air from the sea. When her views open, a sleeping blonde is beside her.

Mikha propped her arm, trying to remove the messy hair hovering over the face of her roommate. She wears a smile, seeing Jazz flickering her eyes from sudden movement.

Wake up, sleepyhead. Let us go for a run and see the sunset. Mikha jostling Jazz arms with her gentle deep voice. The latter responded, giving her a sweet smile and stretch herself up. They both prepared themselves and walk to the refined light-brown sand along the coastline. Mikha winding up Jazz by taking her baseball cap away and rushes ahead of her.

For a young one, you are terribly slow Jazz. Mikha said while running backward facing her friend laughing.

What a bully you are. Do not wait until I catch you. Jazz goes after her.

From afar Aya is also awake doing her stretching, prepping for her morning round. She saw her roommate with Jazz walking down from the hill being playful to each other. She is not selfish, but she did not like the idea of Mikhs getting closer to anyone apart from her circle of friends. Indeed though annoyed, she still went for a run to release the tension building up within her.

At 6:30am everybody started gathering at the open restaurant for their breakfast except for Mikha and Jazz.

Even here in Anilao, Mikaela is still consistent with being late. Colete in her early morning beast condition.

Anger form strikes again. Sheen picking on her, giving her screeching laugh echoing the room and everyone follows at her reaction.

Missing me already, my most precious friends. I can hear my name from afar, you know? Mikhs approaching the group in a jovial mood with Jazz.

Someone woke up cheerful. Jho teasing Mikhs. Aya was just quiet, looking at her on the side. Keiro seems concerned, sensing if he did something wrong for her early manifest behaviour.

You talk a lot. Let us all have our breakfast so we can start the fun. Gwene halted the chaos.

The ever-hungry Gwene strikes again. Sheena is laughing in her normal pitch tone voice.

It surprised the boys to see the true colour of their girlfriend's chaotic side at its finest when they are all together. The place is full of laughter and buzzing noises from the group.

They all gather at the beach front after their breakfast, wearing their swimming outfit with life jackets. Since Anilao is known as the diving capital, they tried it, others went for snorkelling. Everybody came in a pair for the water activity, including Jazz and Mikha, Billie and Alfea.

They have tried jet ski, kayaking and parasailing. When the weather gets hot, they stayed in a floating open nipa hut to have their lunch and to rest for a while.

Everyone was enjoying their time until Audrey opened playing a bubble pop song on her Spotify list. Pantropiko song by BINI filled the background, and the group appeared flitting to it except for Aya who stays on one corner. Mikha notices how quiet her roommate was since morning. She approached her while the rest were dancing.

Hey! Why don't you follow our ever-crazy friends? Mikha teasing Aya.

Huh? Just too full to move around. Aya lied. Mikha caresses her back, staring at her.

Are you sure? We can move back to your cottage if you are not feeling well. Mikha trying to sense her roommate demeanour.

Honestly, I am fine, Mikhaela Leim. Go join them. Aya responded, pushing her to dance with them.

I will not leave you, unless you are going to dance with me......., I mean to us. Mikha corrected herself when she realized what she said.

Then, Salamin salamin song played, and Mikha dragged Aya along to dance with them. Aya could not escape any more but to join the group. She let loose, especially now that Mikha was holding her hands for reassurance.

In the afternoon, the group continued for a banana boat and other sports activities until their heart desires. They stop only when their colour turned darker and fled back to their respective cottages to rest.

Mikha asked to prepare a barbecue party along the pool side for their dinner. They also have some hotdogs and marshmallow to try late night. They set karaoke up and some light alcoholic drinks to complete the fun. The girls are busy eating and chatting, while Keiro and the other boys are still looking after the grill. Mikha sits in between Jazz and Aya, both constantly placing food on her plate. Until Maloi called their attention.