하나 ~ 1

Jongho 's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The alarm beeped way too loud.

I stirred from my bed and practically broke my phone trying to turn off the alarm.

I laid back to the center of my bed and stared up at the ceiling 'Today is my first day of college' , I thought in my head as I stared at the fan and watched it keep on spinning.

I started to phase off and go into my own world as  I stared at the fan.

"BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEP", The alarm on my phone went off again due to me accidentally hitting snooze.

"Oh fuck", I whispered as I forced myself to get off the bed and actually start my day.

I dragged myself to the closet and just stared at my clothes. 'What the hell am I supposed to wear...',  I thought as I stared lifelessly at my closet. I decided to just grab the first thing I saw.

I decided on a black long sleeves with some jeans that I ripped back in highschool, it was a bit cold so I quickly tossed on a jacket before leaving my apartment.

Jongho 's outfit

I lightly jogged towards the bus stop and hopped on the bus. I looked around the bus trying to find where to sit. I walked over to a close empty seat and sat down. Next to me was a shorter guy with red hair.

He turned to me, "Hi, I'd take it that you are going to the college. Are you new? I'm a junior here!  My name is Hongjoong.  What's yours?", The guy said quickly while smiling energetically.

I blinked trying to process what he said, "Oh...um, I'm Jongho, I'm a freshman at the college now, Nice to meet you Hongjoong."

After Hongjoong heard my introduction he smiled lightly , "At lunch you can sit with my friends, I'll introduce them to you!"

I looked surprised, "Oh, thank you so much" I said as I bowed my head towards Hongjoong.

The ride to the college was short. I looked out the window and saw the big entrance. It looked so pretty.

 It looked so pretty

~Korea University~

I was quite surprised that I got into this college. But it's not like Yonsei University that has an acceptance rate of maybe 18%.

I grabbed my backpack and practically flew off the bus. I took out my phone and snapped a few pictures before taking out my schedule.

I only had a few classes today and I will get out right near lunch time. Which means I can grab something to eat with Hongjoong and his friends.

Sadly the first class i had was English, it's not like I  was horrible at English, I was just  ZERO percent confident in this language.

I walked into the English lecture room and quickly walked myself to the back of the room and sat down right before the professor came in. I stared off into space as the lecture started.

I fell asleep.

I later felt a tap on my shoulder as someone whispered to me that it was time to leave before quickly running out.

I looked up and I saw no one there. I shrugged it away and stood up and walked to my business class that I had next.

After a couple hours I was finally done with the first day of college. I stood out of the main entrance looking around for a distinct red head. I started to lose hope until I heard someone yell my name.

I saw Hongjoong running towards me waving, two taller guys walked behind him. One of them had tons of rings on while the other was a buff guy.

Hongjoong and his friends reached me and Hongjoong introduced them to me.

"This guy is Mingi" he said quickly as he pointed to the guy with many rings. Mingi waved .
"And this guy right here is San" he said as the buff guy also waved.

"Hi I'm Jongho, nice to meet you", I said as I bowed.

"OK let's go have a quick meal!!" Hongjoong said as he led the group to the bus stop.

~DONE~

A/N OH my gosh, I hope I actually finish this series ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ.
Anyway if anyone reads this, thank youuuuuu
I hope you liked the first chapter!!
Byeeeeeee 👋🏽