둘 - 2

Yeosang 's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared tiredly out the window of my friend's car. I turned towards my friend. He had an almost shoulder length of jet black hair. His eyes were very focused on the road until he turned to me realizing I was staring at him.

"Hey Yeosang, we are almost here so get ready and don't be late, ok." He said lightly, while giving me a motherly look.

"Ok mother seonghwa" I said as I playfully rolled my eyes. "How about you get to class on time instead of practically stalking that short guy. "

Seonghwa narrowed his eyes at me as his cheeks grew a light shade of red. Next thing I knew I was almost falling out of the car. I jumped out of the car and grabbed my bag before walking with Seonghwa to our other friends.

We walked over to my other friends. One was laughing loudly, that was wooyoung of course. My other friend called Yunho was intently listening to whatever wooyoung was yapping about.

"Oh hey guys", they both said as they saw us approaching. I waved as a stood near them.

"Are you guys ready for another school year here", I said. Everybody shook their head, though Yunho, Wooyoung and I are sophomores now we are already tired of it.

"Your outfit looks nice Sangie !", Wooyoung says while looking at Yeosang amazed.

Yeosang 's outfit

I smiled, "Of course my outfit is good, I have amazing style", I said with a smirk on my face.

"Oh fuck off, I was just trying to compliment you.", wooyoung said rolling his eyes as we started walking to our classes.

I had English class first. I loved English class, it was a fun and hard language to learn but I loved it. I walked into the classroom and chose a seat in the back just because I didn't like sitting in the front. I took out my laptop and started scrolling through emails.

Someone sat next to me who looked new to me, he looked extremely tired and in no time fell asleep.

I rolled my eyes at his laziness and eagerly continued listening to the lecture. I made sure to pay attention to what the teacher said and wrote notes on my new and fresh notebook.

By the end of class I already almost had a page of notes written down. I looked over to the lazy guy next to me to find him still sleeping, 'Of course' I thought as I packed my items into my bag and threw it on my shoulder.

I peeked over before leaving to look at the guy sleeping. He looked very handsome but had eye bags under his eyes. I sighed and lightly tapped him to wake him up.

I whispered in his ear, "Hey wake up, it's time to leave"

I saw him starting to stir so I quickly ran out of the classroom.

I met with my friends near the entrance to wave them a good bye.

I walked with Seonghwa to his car and we drove to our shared dorm room.

~Yeosang and Seonghwa's dorm~

I dropped all my bags on the bed after Seonghwa and I entered the dorm room. I took out my homework and tossed it on the table, and silently started working on my homework while lightly singing a song stuck in my head.

"tteonaneun gire niga naege malhaetji
‘neoneun baraneun ge neomuna mana’
anya naega neul baran geon hanaya
han gaeppuniya daldidan bamyanggaeng

daldidalgo daldidalgo daldidan
bamyanggaeng bamyanggaeng
naega meokko shipeotteon geon daldidan
bamyanggaeng bamyanggaengiya"

I absolutely love Bam Yang Gang, Bibi is such a a good singer.

After going through more than half of my homework I decided to grab my favorite mints.

I loved those mints, they weren't fully mints though. They were matcha flavored mints and they tasted like heaven. I know I won't taste anything better than those mints.

I reach over to the tiny box of them happily, and open the box. I'm so excited for these Min-

" WHERE DID MY MINTS GO" I yelled scaring seonghwa, almost making him fall off his bed.

"What the fuck Sangie!?" Seonghwa says holding his chest.

I stared at seonghwa with desperate eyes, "Oh seonghwa, you know I loveee you so much righttt"

"No.', Seonghwa said quickly and turned away and started scrolling on his phone again.

"OH come onnn!!" I cry as I forced myself up and depressingly force my shoes on my feet.

I basically run to the bus stop to get to the grocery store.

When I get there I almost teleport to the memorized aisle that has my mints, and I snatch them.

I look over seeing that I got a suspicious state from one of the other customers, oops

I calm my excitement down and go to the cash registers and lower my head, probably making myself look more suspicious as my longish har falls in front of my eyes.

I get to the cash register and I do not spare a single glance towards the person running the register. 'I came here for one thing'.  I thought as the cash register person slowly rings me in.

In a minute I'm already out of the store and at the bus stop. I popped one mint in my mouth and felt the heaven of the mint go through me

That's kind of weird....

I get to the dorm in no time and instead of doing my homework I just pass out on the bed and wait for the next day.

~DONE~

A/N OH gosh I just did this without any plan... I guess the best stories could come from that...who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️
Anyway thank you for reading loves 💕