셋 - 3

Jongho's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

My new friend group gathered at a nice but not insanely fancy restaurant and bar. We gather together at a table. I sat next to Hongjoong as he is the one I know the most at the moment. We all stare at the menu trying to figure out what to order.

The waiter comes up to the table with an apron that is right around his waist showing how small it is.

"Hi, my name is Wooyoung, I'll be your server tonight. Is there anything you want to get started with." The waiter named Wooyoung says studying the faces of the people at the table.

"I'll have a glass of soju please, and some water too! I'll also have some Korean fried chicken with that. " I say looking at the Waiter.

Everyone else says their order and then it comes up to San. I look over to him expecting him to happily say out his order, but instead I see him just looking the waiter up and down, his eyes continuously landing on the guys snatched waist.

"Um, excuse me... What would you like to order sir." The poor waiter says with a small bit of blush on his cheeks.

San cleared his throat, coming back to the real world and smirking at the waiter, " I would like to have some light beer, and some volcano fries... Oh and you. " San says the last part in a mumble that can still be slightly heard by the waiter.

"O-ok thank you I'll be back with the food! ", the waiter says quickly and practically runs out with the order sheet in his hand. After he left we all glared at San as he looks at the rest of us with an innocent face.

By the time we got our food and drinks we were starving. We basically shoved our food down our throats barely drinking our drinks.

We finished really fast with only our drinks left. Everyone but San. San quickly finished his food and drinks and left the table.

San came back with a small sheet of paper in his hand, it contained the servers phone number. For the whole entire time that we were finishing our drinks, San was sitting at the table yapping all about how pretty the server looks. Actually he was saying things that were not pretty too...

We finished our drinks quickly just because we were insanely tired of San dreamingly staring at the waiter while he is working.

We dragged San out of the restaurant and I said my goodbyes.

"Welp, by everyone, thank you for bringing me here!" I say waving towards them.

"Oh where are you going jongho?", Mingi asked turning his head to the side, confused.

"I have a job at one of the grocery stores anndddd I need to clock in very soon, so bye!!", I say jogging to the nearby grocery store.

I clocked in just in time for my shift, but I was out of breath. Breathing Heavily I put on my work jacket and walked to my cashier I work at.

The store wasn't very busy so I was able to rest a bit. I sat on my chair in front of the register and stared upt to the ceiling. The ceiling was kind of dirty, it definitely needed to be clean.

I heard running coming from the entrance. I look up to look at the entrance to see a guy running in with all black. 'Well that's not suspicious ' I think in my head. I watch the guy quickly walk to the candy isle and grab a bag of candy from the shelf.

I saw him approached my cash register and quickly got ready for the first person of my shift.

The guy did not spare a single glance towards me but I could still make out his face. He didn't look much older than me, maybe a year older. I saw a bit of blush on his face, probably from all that running. Hi hair was long, but not shoulder length. 'He's kind of pretty'  I thought in my head while grabbing the one thing he ordered.

It was a bag of Matcha Mints.

I never tried Matcha Mints or anything matcha to be honest. I always was weirded out by the green coloring. It made it seem gross. But who am I to judge.

Next thing I knew the pretty boy rushed out of the store with his head down, already popping the candy in his mouth.

I sighed as I watched him leave, this day is going to be a long one.

~DONE~
A/N I'm kind of upset about this chapter, it wasn't a strong one for sure... Whatever.
ANYWAYSSSS we got a bit of Woosan in this
And jongho finally saw yeosang.
So that's good!!
Thank you for readingggggggg
Bye 👋🏽