Chapter 2

I rolled over the next morning to find my body enveloped in a shell casing of abnormal heat-body heat. It took my foggy brain and bleary eyes five seconds to compute the night before. I was wrapped in Gerard's arms, the clock reading 10:12 am. "Morning, gorgeous," he whispered as I blinked away the blur of my eyes. It all came flooding back. A rapidly advancing smile spread across my face. "Good morning Gee." I said, a childish giggle only half suppressed. He pecked my forehead as I sat up, finding a steaming cup of coffee and a breakfast of toast and eggs to my right. "Why are you so good to me?" I asked, half serious.
Gerard shrugged, "Cause you deserve it," he replied, a unanimous smile plaguing our features as he reached out to take my face in his hands, kissing me gently. "How are you feeling? Not too sore I hope?" He asked. I shook my head, "perfect." He hummed with approval.

xxx

As we sat down to have lunch, he shifted in his seat, looking slightly antsy. I took a bite of quinoa and peppers, watching him-or, admiring him carefully, as he raised his chin to speak. "Frankie, I wanna talk to you about something." Oh no. Oh fuck no. I just thought, I don't know- "No, no it's not like that." He clarified, clearly seeing my face turn and turn back in relief. "I wanted to see if you're up for having a conversation about boundaries and such. Like I know obviously you like some stuff we did last night but I want to know more, more specifically. What you like and don't like so maybe we can set up some rules and stuff." And goddamn it is so hard to focus on such matters with the way he looks right now.

I shook up my act a little, clearing my throat until I trusted my bewildered voice a little more. "No, yeah of course. Umm well you know I have a thing for dominance. Like power dynamics and shit. I obviously like praise and being degraded, I think the whole 'daddy' thing, or 'sir' it  just adds to it. I like uhhh being forced to do something that I don't wanna do-well like if it's not safeword level that is. I guess I'm a bit of a brat, I want to be punished y'know? I like bondage, a lot actually. Overstimulation too. Uhh pain, like I want you to hit me, pull my hair and bite me and shit. What about you?"

I looked up as a tight smirk appeared on his face. "God that's fucking perfect. Like all of that. All of it. I like feeling in control, punishing people, uhm being called and calling you names. I wanna- I like torturing people, begging to stop or go either way.  God, fuck you being tied up though I do get nervous sometimes, with false violence, so as long as we have a way out it's perfect. Also, I just- tears. I wanna be able to have a safety net so when you fight me I don't get too nervous and stop what I'm doing. What d'you think?" Well I think the shit eating grin I was sporting says it all. "First of all- fuck yes. Second, how bout we use colors, does that work? Like the traffic light? So if I try to fight back you'll know it's still green?"

"Of course, sugar. We can absolutely do that. What are some things that are off limits?" I thought for a moment. "Oh uh piss, for sure." Gee kissed his teeth as we both started laughing. There was a "for real?!" And a "yeah, dude!" somewhere in the mix. "I'm only joking, Frankie, that is perfectly okay with me. So it's off the table." He said, reverting to a serious demeanor. I reassured him that I knew before continuing. "Predator prey type stuff. Well maybe pet play is something I wanna try. Puke is a soft limit. Feet like automatic no." "Agreed."

xxx

Ever since our lunch conversation I've been trying to shift my mind off of those matters, off of the endless possibilities that have come to light as some miraculous reality that has been the past week or so. I stood uncomfortably, agitated by the insistent pest between my legs as I half heartedly watched reruns on Gee's tv. Some flick of a cop drama with this shitty developing sub-plot. "Do you want vegetable stir fry or burritos for dinner?" He continued, and suddenly this ill-conceived revelation came to mind. "Gerard I really don't fucking care!" I snapped, perfectly enunciated over a mask of annoyance. Hypothermic adrenaline coursed through me, just praying he would catch on. Gerard clenched his jaw, sparks of a vaguely resonant 'something' fleeted over his eyes. He stared back at me with a treacherous expression. "What did you just say to me?" He demanded firmly yet his voice was soft and faint. My dick jumped, thankfully invisible under a bunched up blanket. "I don't care, okay?! I don't-," I scoffed, purely for dramatic effect before trying to continue a pointless altercation.