002

Later that night...

Later that night my best friend and i sat in my bedroom of the apartment we share, chatting, doing homework...who am I kidding? We were 100% chatting.

"....and then this really sweet old lady tipped me 20 bucks. I wasn't even her waitress." I said taking a sip from my cup.

"Wait actually?" My best friend and roommate, Brenda asked.

I nodded. "It's true."

"If only I had time for a little job." She frowned and sighed leaning back against the bed frame, she sulked and began scrolling through her phone.

"I'm sure you'll get one." I assured her. *beep* *beep* "give me a moment."

I look down at my phone: 1 unread message.

"Who is it?" Brenda asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know." I told her as I unlocked my phone. "Im gonna open it."

Unknown Number

Heyy hot stuff

Excuse me? Who is this?

Wow you're pretending to forget me

I'm not pretending
I actually don't know who you are

Baby come on

Please don't call me that.
I'm dating someone.

Yeah and it's me.
I'm your boyfriend.

Oh yeah?
What's my name then?

Your names Alice but go by Ali
You're a med student now I'm assuming
Your best friends Brenda
You're friends with a set of twins
You have blonde hair, dark eyes
And I'm pretty confident that you have a tattoo of a butterfly with your moms name under it.
On.
Your.
Shoulder.
Now, princess. Are you going to tell me any of this information is false? Or should I guess anymore?
Come on princess, why don't you be a good girl for the king...make something magic happen😉

It's a good thing my read receipts are off because this guy would know I'm freaking out.

"What's wrong? Your phone is blowing up over there." Brenda comments.

"This person...I don't know who he is." I shivered "but he knows damn well nearly every important thing of my life."

"Like what?"

"He knew my name, nickname, your name, he knew about the twins, he knows I'm a med student, he knows my hair and eye color, and he knows about my shoulder tattoo..."

"Do you think it's Jasper?" Brenda asked. "Maybe a friend of his?"

"Jasper wouldn't let them do that...nor would he do it himself..." I sighed. "Would he?"