Scavanger Slug Hunt

Izuku: So...why are we out here?

Kord: Beats me bud. Eli said he had something special planned.

Eli: Welcome gang! To the scavenger slug hunt!

Trixie: The what?

Tenko: allow me to explain. We are going to split up into teams of two and go separate ways in this forest and try to find a large variety of different slugs.

Eli: However, only Tenko and Izuku are allowed to keep the slugs they find, seeing as of how they have no slugs and Eri is too young to sling slugs.

Eri: Hmph.

Izuku: So I guess Tenko and I are on a team?

Eli: No. He's on my team. Kord, you're with Pronto.

Kord and Pronto give each other a high-five.

Eli: Trixie, you're with Eri.

Eri: Yay! I'm with Auntie Trixie.

Trixie: Ok, this girl is just too pure for this world.

Tenko and Izuku: 'Especially considering what she went through before Izuku/I saved her.'

Velvet: Wait. That means...

Tenko: Yup. You and Izuku are on the same team. Now. We have 1 hour to collect slugs. Ready...GO!

And so Kord and Pronto went east, Trixie and Eri went north, and Eli and Tenko went south.

While Izuku and Velvet were staring off into space with a blank expression.

Izuku: Um...

Velvet: W-well, we should probably go to the west and find some slugs. R-right?

Izuku: Y-Yeah! 'Oh my god! It's just me and Velvet! Alone! Calm down Izuku. It won't mean anything. We were just put together by chance...right?'

Yeah...this was not a coincidence. Anyways, after that, Izuku and Velvet rushed off to the west side of the forest. There, they found plenty of slugs.

Izuku: H-hey Velvet?

Velvet: Y-yeah?

Izuku: Wh-what slug is th-this?