~06~

𑁍-''-𐦍06: Drunk First

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍06: Drunk First

𑁍-''-𐦍

~ "How much longer?" Y/N asked Akaashi as he stared at her laptop while she was pacing back and forth behind him.

She barely made the deadline for the assignment she was given and didn't feel too good about her work.

Akaashi looked at the time, "5 more minutes. You just need to sit and relax. I'm sure you did fine."

"But I half assed it towards the end! Time was running out and-"

"And if somethings wrong, it's okay. This was your first time dealing with such a short time period. There's always room for improvement."

He gave her a small smile and she sighed.

5 minutes.

These 5 minutes were feeling like an eternity.

She kept pacing around the room while Akaashi just stared at her with a smile resting on his face.

He thought she was funny.

Her laptop pinged and he looked closely at it, "Oh, they sent the feedback early."

"What!? Open it! No dont! Actually-!"

"I'm opening it."

He opened up the email.

His eyes scanned through the document and she just watching his eyes move.

He kept such a plain expression she couldn't tell if what he was reading was good or if it was bad.

Finally, he looked at her.

She froze where she stood, feeling her heart drop to her ass.

Until he smiled, "Good job."

"What."

He turned her laptop around and she crouched down, reading everything for herself.

Aside from the few errors that the company found, Y/N overall did an amazing job with what she was given.

As she was reading the notes they left for her to improve on next time, Akaashi stood up and made his way to the kitchen.