~09~

𖦹 ° . 09: Late Night

 ⋆♡09: Late Night

𖦹 ° .

~Akaashi's softly cracked his neck.

It was currently 10:30 pm.

He'd been at his office for an extra 5 hours now.

Everyone else was gone. Home. Sound asleep.

He was really upset at the fact that he was forced to do this.

"Someone save me..." He whispered to himself as he continued.

He was almost done. But he slowed down a bit because he was just so over what he was doing.

But, upon hearing a noise outside his office, his head perked up.

He heard the knob to his door turn and he grabbed a stapler, getting ready to attack just in case.

The door opened and Y/N peaked her head in, "Hi."

A sigh of relief escaped his lips before he let out a soft laugh. The roles were switched this time.

"Hey, what're you doing here?"

"Well, you seemed pretty annoyed about this earlier so I just wanted to check on you. I brought you something." She told him as she walked in, a bag in her hands, "I have sandwiches, ice tea, and chips if you're hungry."

"Y/N... you're my savior. I'm starving and wasn't planning on getting food till I was done."

She smiled as she set the bag down, Akaashi immediately opening it and taking a bite out of the first sandwich he grabbed.

Y/N then walked around and sat on his desk, "So how's it going?"

"I'm almost done. Just need like a thing or two left. Were you gonna stay?"

She shrugged, "Sure. You look like you're about to lose your damn mind if you're here alone any longer."

He let out a small laugh and continued his work now that this food had given him a bit of brain fuel.

Because of that, he managed to finish the rest rather quickly.

Him and Y/N stayed in the office a little longer though, just talking, eating and laughing.