08

𖦹 ° . 08: Questioning Decisions

 ⋆♡08: Questioning Decisions

𖦹 ° .

~After everything that happened with Akaashi,

Y/N was feeling really anxious about going to see him once she made her way to his office.

Which, thankfully, she wasn't going to his home today.

Her coworkers noticed her bothered mood and asked her what was wrong but she just said everything was fine.

When she got to his office, the blinds around it were closed, so she couldn't see inside of it.

She looked at the receptionist, "Uh, is he okay?"

"Oh, his fiance called earlier. It didn't look like a good conversation. He's probably just a little stressed and needed a bit of privacy. But he's in there so you can head on in! " The lady told her.

Y/Ns heart dropped.

Didn't look like a good conversation?

What could they possible have talked about?

Did Akaashi tell her what happened?

Well, probably not since Jo hadn't bothered to text or call Y/N.

She softly knocked on the door and waited a sec before opening it a bit, "Hey."

Akaashi removed his face from his hands and gave her a bit of a weak smile, "Hi."

She walked in, closed the door, and was about to open the blinds but he stopped her, "Please don't. I've been having a bit of a rough day and I don't want people coming and asking me what's wrong."

"Oh." Y/N humanly replied as she sat down, "Well uh... what's wrong? If you don't mind me asking."

He put is pen down, "Jo is staying in the states a week longer than planned. I told her we don't have the money to throw around but she said it was fine because my job pays well."

Y/N let out a small sigh of relief.

Don't get her wrong, she felt bad.

But, she's just really glad that conversation wasn't about their little accident.

She went around and sat on his desk, looking down at him, "I'm sorry about her. Im sure she doesn't mean any wrong. I can call her if you want, tell her she has to be reasonable."