im gonna diee

So I use my sisters old computer and it has problems with the graphics card and stuff. So the card usually crashes (the screen goes black for a little bit but then comes back on like five seconds later).

But um..
Today it didn't do that.

It kinda just crashed once, then crashed twice after the first one (it does that sometimes too), but the second crash made it do some kind of beeping noise- the kind that can just get stuck in your head really easily and make your brain think that it keeps hearing it when really the noise is gone.

So it kept beeping and stuff and the mouse got really laggy and slow.. It kept freezing and stuff. I couldn't even click anything. So of I try to turn it off- it turns off. At least, I thought it did. The screen just went black and stuff but the noise continued, I tried using any of the keys on the computer and apparently the volume buttons still worked? So I could finally turn off that sound.
But I wanted to test a few more things with the sound. So I turned it back on and tried to close the computer lid thing to stop it, but the sound kept going.

But then it started to heat up, and I got paranoid about it exploding and some crazy stuff.

I tried to turn it back on.
Nope.

So now all I think I can do is wait until the battery runs out.

Any ideas before I die because of a computer explosion?