zabuza momochi

Y/n's pov:

We arrived at the dock of the ocean that we have to cross in order to arrive at land of waves. The old man knew a man with boat so he was gonna drop us to the other side.

Everybody was seated excep me. There was not enough space. Where am I gonna sit. Eveybody was looking at me while I was looking at them like I was about to cry. They will not leave me here, right?.

Suddenly I was pulled into the boat. I let out a yelp. I landed on a soft and warm place. But soon I realize that I was sitting in between kakashi's legs. My whole body started heating up. I could not even utter something.

"Why is y/n sitting in your lap?" naruto was the first one to protest. Sakura was having some wild imagination while giving me dirty looks. Sasuke was glaring at kakashi.

"Because there isn'e enough space for her." he stated like this was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Then why can't she sit with me?" was he literally asking why can't I sit on his lap. That is sounding too much dirty. I can't look anyone in the eye.

"Because you are too small." his hands automatically wrapped around me. My back was touching kakashi's chest. Are all the men this much muscular.

He didn't mean anything else right? Naruto was embarassed. I almost laughed at the wrong time. Sasuke, kakashi and the boat rower  didn't even tried to control their laugh.

After that little argument, everyone minded their own business. Kakashi's hands were still wrapped around me. He was hugging me like I was some teaddy bear.

I was sore from sitting still for soo long. The ride was about 3 hour with out using motor. I moved my butt a little. A hand immediately grabbed my waist stopping me from moving.

I felt sharp breath on my neck.

"If you wanna do something else, wait till we reach home, little feild." we were sitting on the corner. His face was away from everyone's sight. My body went numb then and there.

He took a deep breath in my neck like he was memoring the fragnence.

"You smell nice. Are you doing it on purpose? You bad girl." I was having difficulty breathing already due to his breathing on my neck and his tight grip on my waist was making it more difficult to breath.

"What's the matter,.y/n?" the way he said my name sent something in my whole body. My hand slowly and gently glided from his knee to his thighs. As soon it reached the mid thight, I grabbed him tightly. I felt his breath stuck in his throught. I smirked in content.

"If you wanna that way, It's fine by me. But don't beg for mercy later, princess." he again breathed out. Damn I am playing with fire. But I also won't back down.

I started drawing with fingers on his thighs. My touch gentle like that of flower. I can fell him moving under me. I slightly turned to face him and grinned evily at him. His dark eyes filled with hunger, drinking my face. I can see a little blush outside his mask.

He gave me a warning look. I stopped my hand turned straight like nothing happened. Knowing full well If he started playing dirty I won't be able to endure.

I don't think he will let my actions go easily. And as epected his hand that was on my waist started climbing up and up. I firmly pressed my arm into my body trying to stop him without getting suspicious. But he only stopped just under my breasts. I bitted my lips. His thumb rubbing my back while fingers still helding my front. He suddenly removed his hand. I was confused when his voice rang from behind me. His deep voice sending vibration from my back to my whole body.