~ Notes to begin with.~

Before starting the journey of my fan-fiction, i would like to confirm somethings for better understanding and to prevent any type of ventilation/vandalism or plagiarism .

||1st||
This story is just for fun,it doesn't held any serious matters or to hurt anyone pride.

||2nd||
I got interest in Harry Potter series over night , I watch it when i was a very young child so i don't remember a single thing, And for my Interest coming after more than like 9-10 years, was because of my sister/partner writing a fanfic on it,and she talks about it most of the time,so it's a center reason of my interest. It's on NCDCherry by the name of 'Cursed Witch' . You can check it out.

||3rd||
The Novel,Characters,and the movie credit goes to their rightful owner, I only held the credit of my Original Character { Avery Hanvander},and some quotes I would write ,the poster's i've made,and that's all.

||4th||
There is actually a boy Named 'Charles Spencer' and he is from the fanfiction I've just talked about,and he's credited to his rightful Owner,NCD Cherry{The owner of the Book cursed Witch}.

||5th||
I can't promise if there might be the exact words the cast have spoken nor I could promise that this fanfiction would follow the exact plot.

||6th||
I don't know which of it more I would prefer,The Novel or the movie,so something's would might be complicated.

||7th||
And the most important thing is,If there is any poster or any Title which relates to my book,I might want to tell you that,It's not like I've copied someone work,or tried to do Plagiarism ,I would never do that.

||8th||
I also want to confess that, I know my book would Never go famous or something like that but if any of you notice my work being stolen or someone has tried to copy it,it will a honour if you let me know so i can take actions on it.

||9th||
And otherwise,if there would be any more warning that are needed to be add {that aren't added in the description page} i would do it,and if there is something you would like to come up with {like an idea} Please let me know,I'll write it with my whole heart if I came to like it.

||10th||
'The Golden Secret' you are going to read,it will starts from 1st year of when Harry got his letter of Hogwarts till 4th year {may be} or i can't promise when this book might end or which year.

Thank you for reading it,and If I have to add more of it that you'll need to know,I'll edit this page just remember that if something's going to be added , it would start by the number { ||11th|| }.

And it would be appreciated a lot f you would give love to this book as well just like my first fanfic of Tristan .

Your Author
Sweetie_Pie