⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ The Remebrall ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Author Note:  If some people doesn't like the main female lead for being in Slytherin I want to let you know that, ' Opposite attracts' that's why,I myself am a Gryffindor....so...Hope you understand. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter II

" What is the difference ,  Potter , between monkshood and wolfsbane?" Asked Snape with his usual cold emotion-less tone,looking at Harry straight, Ignoring the poor Hermione who was desperately waiting for Snape to ask her the answer instead.

Where as Avery was sitting silently,her whole attention was before of her,staring at pen which was moving on it's on. "I don't know,Why don't you try Hermione?" 

Hearing Harry answer,the whole class laughed,His answer successfully caught Avery attention as she looks at him. Hearing the answer Harry spoke...Snape wasn't satisfied as he gave look to Hermione who was standing by then," Sit down" Snape snapped.

Avery eye's travel to Snape face as she stares at him while he explains," The  asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death. "

Snape continues, "A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite. Well? Why aren't you all copying that down?"

Hearing his speech,The students start's to quickly writes it down till they heard while some peak through other one book's to see if they are right the same," And a point will be taken from the house Gryffindor because of your cheek,Potter" Says the black head teacher.

Avery looks away from the scene as she looks down at her notebook,her pen was working on its own,A strange thing,she used her fingers to take the pen which was working on it's own and stops it. Gryffindor slightly groaned as because of the taken point as the class was rather not good for them,they already hated the potion lesson so far.

Soon another point was taken from Gryffindors because  Neville injured himself while making the potion and it was cause of Potter. 

Soon Finally the lesson ends,as Harry was sad because of him ,his house has lost two points,"Cheer up" Speaks Ron besides him as he walks chilly,"Fred and George always lost points,it's not the first time" Ron continues as he glance at his To-Be bestie ," Can I join with you,for the meeting with Hagrid?" Asks the red head wanting to know his answer.

_________

Avery was sitting on her seat at the table of Slytherin house mates,The owl's were delivering letter's and stuff given by the family to their child,she was just seated while Malfoy was baffling about the sweet's he got from his parents and stuff.While Slytherin were as impressed by Malfoy delivered   as if they never saw 'sweets' in their entire life.

"Oh! it's Remembrall!" Says Neville  excitedly as Empty handed Avery looks at him from her seat,Harry and Ron were looking at now scarlet smoke filled in that marble ball which was white while ago as Neville was forced to think what he has forgotten actually. 

Malfoy and his servers Crabble and Goyle,Malfoy snatch the ball out of Neville's hand as Harry and Ron stands up,they were on edge to fight him anyways. And everyone knows if there is any trouble McGonagal arrived there,"What's happening?" she asked.

 Malfoy scoffed,dropping the ball down on the table as he walks away with his lil goons," Just lookin'.." He spoke.

Soon on the next scene,The Slytherin were standing side to side and Gryffindor soon joins them as well. Cabble was trying hard to make Avery spoke or even look at his side but she stay Firm and just look forward with no emotion shown on her face. Harry's eyes tries to find Avery and he does,she was looking at her palm while Crabble was busy disturbing her. 

"Got a crush?"  Whispers Fred to Harry as Harry's head quickens towards Fred with his face bright red," N-No" Harry speaks as quickly as possible while Fred slightly chuckles, "good,good"

Their professor Hooch who has short grey  hair and yellow eyes just like the a hawk tells them how to flew and tells them how to grip the broom rightly," Ok once I whistle,you are allowed to fly" She spoke as Harry grips the broom.

But before her lip's could touch the whistle ,the nervous Neville has already reached the peak,his face grew white as the old lady shouts," COME BACK BOY!" She shouts.

But too late,The broom goes out of control and soon within seconds Neville face met the ground hard and like everyone could hear the sound of bone cracking. The lady professor rushed towards Neville as she sigh, he just broke his wrist right now. 

"No one will fly,i warn you" spoke the lady professor as she take Neville with her to the hospital wing. Draco smirked after she was left,he walks alittle forward and bend down picking the marble ball Neville grandma gifted him," Look i found his grandma gift" Mocked Malfoy as Slytherin follow his lead while Avery just stood behind them all.

Harry felt angry,"Give it back" He commanded to which Malfoy smirked at him."Come get it" He spoke as he starts to flew and he did rather spoke the truth,..he rather fly brilliantly.

" GIVE IT BACK!" Harry yelled as he also starts to fly which rather surprised everyone,while Hermione gasped and step forward,"NO Don't!" She yelled as she knew they could get in trouble.

Harry charged at Malfoy but before he could take the marble ball from him,Malfoy once again smirks and get it high,getting to the ground once again. Harry hopelessly stared down it all was going in slow-mo. He flew back to get the marble but before he could someone has already caught it.

The Gryfindor were surprised to see Avery catching the Marble as if she knew it would land there,Harry gets down as Avery held out her hand,..." Gives him back" She spoke,her voice so tiny soft,clam yet emotionless. Harry  glances at her tiny hands as he slowly takes the marble ball muttering a thanks.

Avery turns around as she went back to where she was standing, While Draco Malfoy and some of the Slytherin got another reason to hate her.

_________
" Potter, This is Oliver Wood" McGonagall says as she then glances at the taller boy, ' And O Wood I've found you a seeker" McGonagall stated to which Harry plus Oliver were shocked," Are you serious Professor" Asks the delighted fifth year boy. 

"Absolutely" Replied McGonagall crisply , "The boy's  a natural. I've never seen something like that,It was your first time,Potter?" asked the professor looking down at the glasses boy who silently nods. 

She and Wood's talk while Harry was just relief that he wasn't going to be expelled for what he did, " I want to hear you're workin' hard, Potter  ..or I may change my mind about  punishing you " She says as she suddenly smiles. " Your father would be proud of you,he was an excellent player himself" she confess to which Harry looked at her." You're joking?"

At the dinnertime,Harry told A to Z to his friend Ron whose mouth was full with chicken so was his hands,Ron gaped at him" That's impossi--you would be the youngest Quidditch player in an century you know" Ron says proudly.

Harry nods himself as well," Thank you,Only that i told you.don't tell anyone..Oliver told me to keep it a secret"  Harry whispers as Ron shows him a thumbs up. Fred and George enters the great hall,rushing to Harry and Ron. " Oliver told us ,you are in Quidditch? its ni--Beaters" the twin spoke as they also told their position to throw off the confusion Harry would felt. The twin look at each other as they talk about winning the match and so on.

But to their knowledge someone hear that all what they were talking about.