‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Let The Legends Begin ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Author Note:

Once again before you read the chapter, it's important for you to know that, I haven't memorized the whole novel nor the movies, and some of the plots would belong to me, hope it won't confuse you. As I am not going to dito copy everything. Thank you.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter I

Harry Potter woke up, wore his uniform on his tiny-cute body and lastly wore his signature sign, glasses.

He smiled as he look over to Ron Weasley who was still trying to tie his tie which was a very difficult task for the red head not to talk about his big brother's  who were just laughing at the adorable red head.

"Come on! Could've help me out! " Slightly yelled the red head youngest Weasley as Fred Weasley chuckles and bend down to his level, tying his tie neatly for his youngest brother.

It was time for them to visit the great Hall, for their delightful breakfast. "Ron this way! " Whisper yelled Hermione dragging the confused red head where they were heading.

Harry sigh with a soft smile as they enter the great Hall, which where it's ceiling were decorated by the flying candles, or I could also say, Showing the magic.

The Gryffindor Housemates take their seats in their table where they are suppose to sit. Just like them,  every other house does the same.

Dumbledore being the nicest Headmaster to ever exit smiles to the students as he once again welcomes them for their whole week in Hogwarts.

"Before we starts to feast in, I would love to let you all know a very diligent  news, " Dumbledore paused as they glance at the students in front of him.

"The Hogwarts are having a student, a new student and ---please welcome her" Completed Dumbledore as he starts to clap  following everyone.

The large gates of the said Hall, opens as there walks the tiny cute girl just like a princess walking pass Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Raven claw, standing in the front.

She faces everyone, but the confusing fact was, everyone could only see her soft icy blue eyes. She was wearing a rather big scarf on her neck, causing her mouth to hide as well.

She stood quietly while the students just did the same thing. Dumbledore glances at her , clearing his throat, he speak once again, gaining the attentions of everyone. " Introduce yourself Dear" he spoke rather softly.

The silent girl take a step forward, as she lightly bows, "Hello Everyone.... I am Avery Hanvander, it's a pleasure to meet you all" she spoke, her voice so calm, gentle yet so tiny.

Seeing her height and way of speaking, Ron was forced to think with a confused face, "Is she even 11 years old? " Ron whispers to which Hermione deliveres a Slightest glare to him.

Everyone once again clap for her as she gets sorted to the 'sorting Hat' by McGonagall.

She sits down on the Stull, and McGonagall place the hat on her head which covers her eyes completely.

"Hmm.... Avery Hanvander......A nice aura, knows .... Well... Alot... Rather.... Dangerous, lives alo--ahem... " The sorting hat pause as the patience of students ran down.

"She belongs to" Another Dramatic pause enters the room as Ron was already hissing and Hermione rolls her eyes while Harry was focused rather much more than needed.

"Slyth--"

"I want to be in Gryffindor"

Everyone looks at her tiny figure as McGonagall looks down as well, while the sorting hat pause once again.

Harry brows slightest raised, he was curious to know why did she want to be sorted to Gryffindor?

"....... She belongs to Slytherin!! " The sorting hat stated and for some odd reasons the Gryffindor students were disappointed.

Fred and George shook their head in disappointment as if it wasn't a random girl but Harry Potter while Ron unknown to him, he sadly smiles while looking at her.

Hermione seeing the dramatic scene roll her eyes causing Slytherin to copy her style because of 'how Dramatic the Gryffindor were being' . "Could've been sorted into our house" Whispers Fred. "Right" George whispers back.

McGonagall slightly pats Avery back as the sorting hat was being removed by her head, and she was then sorted to the Slytherin table.

She sat down besides the fat kid silently to which the fat kid was having iching in his head if he won't spoke to her.

He pats on her arm causing her to side eye him, "Hey what's your name? " he spoke.

Avery just look at the front, ignoring his question, not wanting her mouth to spoke sharp words to this  baby or he will cry to his moma.

"Dude she ignored meh" that fatty kid spoke besides him to someone to which Avery payed no need to glance on.

She just stare in front, in Gryffindor table as if it was her dream to be there.

She just stay silent not knowing the harsh ships waiting for her to embrace her.

And that's when The Legends Of Hogwarts Begin.