Kavyanshi

Kavyanshi Pov

I opened the door and entered into my home after jogging. I saw mamma preparing dinner and my sister sitting on the couch and binging on her favorite series watching mismatched (guys watch this series best)

My sister, Kiara Mehra. My heart and fluffy panda(I love to call her that)

She is such a sassy girl. Enjoying her life to the fullest. And...... A huge lover of food which makes her turn into a good cook. She has attractive features and her long hair is so beautiful

Ki waved at me and replied "In office" when I asked about our brother (Kabir Mehra)

Me, Ki, mamma, and Kabir live in our house in Mumbai. The apartment has a stunning balcony view of sunrise which is my favorite spot.

(So hi guys I am Kavyanshi, let me introduce you all to myself quickly)

I am 17 years old, just completed 12th and my college is going to start in August, till then I am going to my father's business.

"Hey there, let me introduce you to my father. He was an amazing man whom I loved and miss dearly. Unfortunately, he passed away when I was only 12 years old. I still remember that day vividly, and it changed everything for me.".

Everything changed that day. We were all devastated, but we are all working towards my father's dream of making his company global. Since then, Kabir has been managing the business and working tirelessly to achieve our father's vision.

That's why I am going regularly just after completing board exams.

Soon I am going to move out to Delhi in a flat with my best friend Aarushi, we have been friends since childhood and I am excited to move with her.

If you all think, I forgot about my dad's dream

NO

I plan to expand my father's business in Delhi. My brother will be staying with us for two months to help me out.

I am excited guys, but I am going to miss my mother and Ki.

Let's see what is going to happen and thank you guys for hearing me out.

So hi guys this is your author. If you loved this chapter. Pls, follow and comment. Love you all purple you