mystery

Kavyanshi's pov

19 April is the worst date on the calendar.

You all would ask why. Because this was the date my father was murdered, I still remember every detail of that day and all the memories still haunt me in my dreams,
that I had a chance to save him
But not courageous, I was 8 years old playing with my Barbie doll house, mummy and Kiana were in Nani's house and bhai had gone with Chacha in the morning to his house,
I stayed with Papa because I wanted to spend time with him, I love papa the most in my life.

I remember Papa playing hide and seek with me, suddenly we both heard a gunshot and I shouted but Papa kept my hand on my mouth to not create sound,

Papa consoled me and said I must stay here no matter what happens; I agreed and hid in that cupboard.

Soon I heard 2 gunshots and then the scream of my father, due to my promise I had to stay there and when I felt everything was ok, I got down and shivered at seeing my father's lifeless body.

My mother arrived after 2 hours and by that time, my voice was gone and I was shivering with my father's blood on me.

When the police came, I wanted to tell them everything that had happened but I was not able to speak and this continued for 3 years, I was not able to talk properly till I was 11 years old but on my 11th birthday,

which I was celebrating on my chacha's house, I saw the same man that I saw from the terrace on my father's death and when he saw me, he just smirked and when I went to bhaiya to tell this, they were shocked to see me talking properly.

I don't remember, how many times I have seen the same dream of hearing 2 gunshots, that man I saw from a terrace and the initials engraved on my father's wrist with a blade

VRS

I still have to figure out the main culprit of my father punish them for their deeds and make them realize how it feels to not have your father with you while growing up.

I am a black belt in karate just because, if I saw that man again I could kill him.

The reason I choose to go Delhi is just because from my investigation team I got to know that man I saw on my 11th birthday is currently in Delhi but what was more shocking is, his name is Jayant which means he is just a partner not killer as killer are VRS.

I don't know that there are three people involved or just 1.

My flight is on this Sunday, just 3 days away.
I am excited as well as I am raging with anger that finally I can go and take my father's revenge.

One more thing,

If you ask why my brother is not doing anything, he says what happened forget about that and start new and fulfill Papa's dream of building an MNC.

When I enquired then I got to know that he was scared that the killers could harm any of us so he didn't want to take a chance but no matter what happened I will take a chance and take revenge.

I hope you guys liked the update, join this journey of revenge of Kavyanshi and the love saga of aahan.