Aahan Singh rajput

Aahansh's pov

A cute ball of sunshine was sleeping cuddling his pillow, sun shining through the window.

It was his day off so he decided to sleep for some more time.

He wakes when his best friend comes, and goes to the gym

He goes to the bath, and comes out drying his wet hair when his attention goes to his bestie, ishan who was sitting on the bed holding his pillow throw towards him.

Aahan angrily again throwed on him and took white t-shirt with black jeans to other room to wear that.

Then, they both went down to have breakfast

At the breakfast table, everyone was discussing some serious business talk when aahan came and they all wished her good morning.

(So aahan, is the apple of everyone's eye, he is goofy, bubbly, cute, and naughty)

About Aahan Singh Rajput:

Everyone likes me for my bubbly nature and girls for good looks.

I wonder how many women I would have taken with my charming looks.

I am cheerful person and sunshine guy.
I love my family more than anything and am blessed with supportive parents, who love me dearly.

I am like this from the start I will tell you all the backstory,

I have 3 siblings

Rudra Singh Rajput – My Eldest brother, we have 7 years age gap, he loves me lot and fulfill my wishes and also I love him a lot too.

He is the CEO of RAJPUT REAL ESTATE BUSINESS. I only see his cold look when working in the office.

Vihaan Singh Rajput- he is son of my chacha but he lives with us only after the sudden death of his parents in an accident,

he is very practical person in life and now operating RAJPUT TEXTILES started by my chacha. he annoys me a lot but still I love him guys.

Alisha Singh Rajput – my elder sister, 5 years older than me but loves me a lot.

She is the one who knows everything about me and soon she is going to get married
as she is waiting for rudra bhai marriage that I going to happen next month on 15th 

Also, besides them our dadu loves me a lot as I am his youngest grandchild but now I don't want to be treated like a child but as an adult,
as I can take responsibility.

Soon I am going to start college in Delhi and leave Rajasthan.

I am excited about how life unfolds for me , when I don't have my elders.

I am going to enjoy this journey to the fullest ,because I believe in you live life once concept

What happen when he unexpectedly meets the love of her life, at school campus?