The game

(Oliver's pov)

I looked over at Cassie and admired her. She is gorgeous. Suddenly the bell rang for the end of first period.

We had free period next so I asked Cassie if she wants to hang out on the grass.

-time skip-

I walked with Nathan down to the basketball court science we had a class together.

I took a seat beside Cassie and she smiled. Gosh I love her smile.

You met her yesterday, clam down

I sighed

"What's up?" Cassie looked over at me

"Nothing"

Just then the speakers came on

Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome Oakland high to oak high!!

The game started a few minutes later

I whispered to Nathan about joining the basketball team and he said he'd show me where to try out.

Nathan is on the team but couldn't play since he twisted his ankle.

-After the game-

Oak high thankfully won the game.

Everyone was going to celebrate it at Nathan's house later.

-after school-

I spotted Cassie walking with her friends. I caught up with them.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to Nathan's party later with me?" I asked Cassie hoping that she would say yes.

"Awh I'm so sorry but Charlie already asked to go with me!" "Maybe another time?"

"Sure" and with that, I walked away feeling embarrassed.

A really short chapter I know but it's hard writing in Oliver's  pov! Especially since we don't know much about him.

Next chapter will be in either pearl or destiny's POV since we don't know much about them yet!!

Nathan's pov will come after, then back to Cassie :)