🍃YOUR DEADLY TOUCH🍃

Enjoy.

.....

J imin froze on his spot staring at the love of his life. Tears just let themselves down his eyes. Like a rainfall down his cheeks.

Hiccuping harshly . Feeling the guilt he has tried to get over for so many months eat him over and over again.

His heart heavy , breath hitching and his throat tight . Why did he have to see it before it happened.

Why was this curse his , why did anyone bring this curse upon him.

He sees it all like it was yesterday .

...

J imin was having visions these days whenever  he touched someone he would see their deaths and well they would die .

It didn't sit well with him. He was scared to his core and hell it hurts he told Taehyung his best friend but Tae just laughed in his face.

Then why would he tell Yoongi , of course Yoongi would laugh at him too plus he didn't want Yoongi to leave . What if he would see him as a creep.

So he just closed his eyes and hugged his boyfriend . Yoongi felt Jimin stiffen in his embrace.

"Baby are you okay .."

"Hyung do you really have to go " Yoongi was going to another fight. Being the boss of a big Mafia Empire was not easy so he left anytime at night.

"I will be back before you know it "  kissing J imin's forehead and rubbing the Yo unger's back.

Jimin nodded as he watched his boyfriend get out of bed . He bit his bottom lip, when the door closed after Yoongi walked out.

He was just so scared but the urge to tell Yoongi was by his throat. Especially when Yoongi had told him about his secret of being a Mafia.

But J imin's secret was heavy.

.....

It was another night, Jimin had missed Yoongi , when their lips touched he got a vision.

Yoongi drowning in water . He quickly backed away from the older.

"Jimin..." the younger was breathing heavily .

"Baby l will be back mmmh...it's just another mission "

Jimin was frozen he couldn't speak, maybe his visions could be wrong .

Yoongi couldn't die . No way . "Its nothing hyung please stay safe ...l love you "

"I love you too " Yoongi leaned down and captured J imin's lips .

J imin quickly responded . Kissing back like there was no tomorrow .

Maybe there wasn't them tomorrow and maybe he knew and that's why he was cherishing this moment.

....

Yoongi gasped for air as water filled his lungs. His life getting snatched in front of him.

But he managed to scream."Jimin!!".

...

J imin's eyes snapped open , he was trembling , his forehead dripping with sweat.

And his head was banging. He was terrified to say the least . He got up from the bed with trembling legs and made his way to the bathroom.

He looked at his reflection with a frown ,'What time is it'.

He walked out of the bathroom and glanced at the clock and it was fucking one in the morning.

His mind ran wild and he sat on the bed. Why hasn't Yoongi returned yet.

He should have returned by now. Deep down Jimin knew something must have happened.

...

Two weeks passed and there was no sign of the great Mafia Boss Min Yoongi. Jimin cried to sleep every time as he blamed himself.

He could have saved Yoongi, he could have warned him and maybe he would be here . But all because of his fear which is selfish.

Yoongi is gone , he will never return . Jimin took his life from him and he knows it.

He will never forgive himself.

...

TO BE CONTINUED

THX FOR READING.  Last chapter soon.

You guys are not voting 😢😢😢😢😢please vote pretty please and please follow me . Ten votes to unlock next chapter , but guys you can do better that ten .😢😢😟😟