🌺SUGA DADDY🌺

Enjoy.

......

Jimin sighed but there was no option , he had to do this . Being a drop out came with a lot of burdens .

But he just feels.........why did it happen to him . Why did his parents die .

Feeling his tears stinging his eyes , he groaned . Laughing at his stupid and pathetic self. But well he can't cry forever.

So he walked in . It was a building written "SUGAR DADDY " . Was this even legal . Does it matter it helps him anyways.

He took his phone out once he was inside . It was beautiful truly. Texting his new manager Kim Namjoon.

Mr Kim..

I am here.

                                               Jiminah.

                    Okay l am coming out stand there.

Jimin sighed muttering a 'let's do this to himself '. Putting his phone back into his pocket.

Suddenly he felt hot breath on his neck and a stronggrip on his hips. The grip made him yelp. "You must be new ".

"Who the fuck are you and please get your hands off me " he must admit the voice was inviting and calm.

"Like l said you are new ...l touch whoever l want when l am in here "

"Who the fuck do you think you are " the male behind him chuckled making Jimin wish he could let go of the strong firm grip on his hips so he could punch him in the throat .

"Min Yoongi king of daddies " Jimin cringed so hard that he almost started laughing right then and there.

"Yoongi.....what did l say about doing that " a voice said behind them and Jimin recognised him as Kim Namjoon.

It was confirmed when he this Min Yoongi finally let go and he could turn around.  Yoongi just scratched the back of his neck at Namjoon  who was frowning with his arms crossed.

"Do you want me to call Soekjin...you will scare his baby " Jimin blushed remembering Soekjin the boyfriend of Namjoon who was the one who suggested this for him.

Soekjin treats him like his pure soul child. While Yoongi was shaking his head ."No please don't call him ..he will end me "

Jimin was shocked was this the same dominant man he felt with minutes ago. He was now pouting cutely at Namjoon .

Who chuckled ."Fine l won't ...anygays Jimin is your new sugar baby " Jimin almost cried . Why was fate so harsh on him. Not him please.

"Who is Jimin .." Yoongi was confused. "Him .."

Yoongi smirked."Oh this is going to be fun " . He whistled going closer to Jimin who was frozen on his place and the fact that he couldn't back out was making it worse.

"Now both of you follow me and let's sign the papers "

Jimin was still frozen on his place.  "Fuck this " he mumbled under his breath. "Lets go baby " .

.....

After signing the papers, Yoongi took Jimin to pack his clothes since it was a rule to move in with your daddy.

"Is it necessary "

"Like l said rule "

"Are you sure or are you just trying to make stay at your house "

"Just pack baby "

...

TO BE CONTINUED

Guess what I am back . YOONMIN again l missed it and l know you guys missed me

Let's do this.